Reviews for How To Invade An Alien Planet
wolfey141 chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
i would love if more chapter showed more people trying to conquer the human from mercs to more batarians. and everytime there tech gets better and better as they reverse engineer what they capture.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Hahahahahahahahaghahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I like this
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
That was hilarious. Particularly the quib about wondering why a space-faring culture is still reliant on slavery.
Gnaoh El Nart chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Interesting. I hope that you can bring up new chapters, may be something from Turians complementing on the Deep Battle (or Deep Operation, Deep Defense) of the human on Shanxi, some Asari commandos showing their fears about the human special force they fought against (Spetnaz, or worse, Alfa Spetnaz), and a Salarian writing his will and giving the final recording - while a human intelligence operator is putting a gun onto his head
Wanderer101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Love to see a sequel of this called 'How To Make Peace With An Alien Planet' which is written from an asari diplomat who finds out that time-honored asari diplomatic traditions don't work so well with humans.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This story was well written, quite funny, and throughly enjoyable to read. I really hope you continue it and ignore the idiots who will inevitably leave poor reviews because they can't handle the military stupidity that seems to plague many parts of the mass effect universe.
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Very Amusing
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Nicely done. An excellent step away from overpower humanity with advanced technology fics. I really enjoy the way you demonstrate humanities superior tactical prowess in weapon design and the ridiculous incompetence of the Batarian Commanders. Kind of wish there was a krogans pov but otherwise this was an excellent surprise. I think I'm going to look for more modern humanity vs aliens fics. Sadly I doubt i'll ever write a fic in the style this one follows. I may however attempt an au in which I drop Wrex into cold war era earth and have him attempt to play peacemaker to prevent the human race from destroying itself. Thank you for a good time and for being inspirational. I hope you have a nice day.
Knight Vigilant Koren chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This really did amuse me. It was a nice thing to read before bed. :)
deadal chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
fun, and quite fitting with ME lore... are the strategy based on well known movies? which one? i did get the slight variation on Independance day, but not the other.
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
“Glorify ME technology?” Dude I don’t think that’s possible so many fanfics have poked so many holes in mass effect technology that if earth was to advance to a tech level where we would be able to meet the council races we would be able to beat them with 21st century weapons! Hell mass effect technology is only superior to other mass effect technology and even then the fact that they hail thermal clips as an “advance” in technology shows their more backwards then warhammer 40k’s adeptus mechanicus lol still I love this story a lot can’t wait to see the other failed attempts
Selmephren chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Darn, I was hoping for more!
TheRangerBoy chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I'm curious as to where this is going.

While the Batarian perspective is interesting, it is rather lacking at holding my interest. This is from the lack of attachment to the character if my best guess is right. If you want to continue the anonymous perspective of this story, I would recommend switching to third person PoV. It would be interesting if you covered this in the same style as the Asari Codex entry.

Overall, the content was solid. The presentation was a bit shortsighted though from what I could tell.

Nothing that can't be improved upon with a select word choice.
TrialWriter246 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I like it and the Batarians are fun punching bags.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »