Reviews for How To Invade An Alien Planet
Selmephren chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Darn, I was hoping for more!
TheRangerBoy chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I'm curious as to where this is going.

While the Batarian perspective is interesting, it is rather lacking at holding my interest. This is from the lack of attachment to the character if my best guess is right. If you want to continue the anonymous perspective of this story, I would recommend switching to third person PoV. It would be interesting if you covered this in the same style as the Asari Codex entry.

Overall, the content was solid. The presentation was a bit shortsighted though from what I could tell.

Nothing that can't be improved upon with a select word choice.
TrialWriter246 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I like it and the Batarians are fun punching bags.
swainbob142 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
GREAT story,look forward to your next exciting installment.
General Cammy chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
enjoyed, would like to see a sequal
grey chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
huh, you really bashed bioware hard and good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
What year is this set in?
jd009 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Very good. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, was quite a different take on first contact scenario with humans, but it wasn't overdone or unbelievable. Found the batarian narrators point of view hilarious. If you ever turn this into more than a one shot- which I hope you do- would definitely read it.
grim23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
persenly. I think it was good.
islamy96 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
this story out of normal ME story that what make this great, so i hope you continue this and don't make this narative story about save the galaxy from space cuttlefish and shepard and anderson and hacket and udina and whatever unification happen to humanity
Emberframe chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
this gave me many laughs
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
I like it, please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Great story keep it up
DanielRMaxwell chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
not bad , I chuckled at a few of the actions of the Batarians mistakes .
C. Campbell chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
An interesting take on things, will there be other chapters or is this just a one-shot?
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »