Reviews for Convictions and Captivity
Flyingmoose07 chapter 37 . 9/26/2019
Connie...thank you thank you thank you! Omg u have no idea how thankful I am that Connie isn’t dead...
Flyingmoose07 chapter 33 . 9/26/2019
OMG NOOOOO STEVEN! NOOOO! Ok I’m officially bawling
Flyingmoose07 chapter 33 . 9/26/2019
I hate this...but I love this...uggg I’m so confused...and all the crying I’m doing isn’t helping!
Flyingmoose07 chapter 28 . 9/26/2019
Hey again...just wanted to say *again* how much I am loving this, and how cool and funny it is to read this after watching the new movie and knowing what white diamond is like and who Steven really is and...it’s just, amazing ya know? Thank you again for this amazing read and I love u so much!
Flyingmoose07 chapter 24 . 9/25/2019
Hey um...just wanted to say...OMG I AL LOVING THIS SO MUCH, PLS DON’T EVER STOP, THIS IS AMAZING WND YOU ARE AMAZING! UGGGG I LOVE U SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
lila thunderstorm chapter 19 . 6/23/2019
Powerful. I wish this had happened sooner- I am dehydrated from crying about Steven. Keep writing, you are a great writer.
lila thunderstorm chapter 15 . 6/19/2019
Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it over?
You won, and she chose you, and she loved you and she's gone.
It's over, isn't it? Wh can't I move on...
lila thunderstorm chapter 9 . 6/19/2019
intruiging. I would have thought he wouldn't be able to stand being alone. I already miss Garnet, and kinda think Lilac Pearl will either rescue Steven, or die.
lila thunderstorm chapter 7 . 6/19/2019
After all the 'she sounds like holly blue' and then bringing her into the story! cool
lila thunderstorm chapter 2 . 6/18/2019
Great writing and imagery.
SmokeSparkSoul chapter 2 . 8/1/2018
I looked at this thinking it was a one shot. Boy, If I ever tell you h'what I think about this fic, it'll be the grit poured into it.
Spartan10007 chapter 41 . 7/12/2018
Holy shit. This was incredible. I’m just blown away. That was really good. The tension, the pain, and the twists were beautiful! You should be so proud of this it is very well written and structured and GAH! Whooooo, this was quite a ride. I fealt dread, invigorated, and a sense of just, “He’s finally home. With his family and loved ones.” I nearly shed a tear at the ending, and in other spots of the story. My favorite character is Lapis so it was very interesting to see how she and Steven interacted in the later chapters. I just can’t praise this story enough. All that’s left is to say see ya. Until next time
slake333 chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
i absoultely fell in love with this. i mean damn you had me feeling every bit of the characters emotions. you really hit the nail on the head and by far this one should be a recomended read for every steven universe fan out there. i am awestruck by the talent you put into this and i am very excited to get started on reading the sequel. please put as much heart and soul into it as you did this one. From your new fan Slake333
Leo chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
BOI SOUR CREAM SAID THAT!
Shiria chapter 41 . 10/22/2017
I just found this story a week ago or so and read it everytime I could find some free time to do so. I really, really enjoyed it! You did a great job with portraying the characters and made their developement and the developement of their relationships believeable - especially during the hard times (Ruby&Sapphire, Lapis&Peridot). I also liked how you included the new Characters - My favourites were Prenite and Danburite.
The progress of the story was really good and fit within the overall picture - I liked the sometimes unexpected turns.
Poor Steven, he had to endure so much - it will take a long time to get over this - if ever. Doesn't5 seem like White Diamond plans on letting him go. It is a good ending - and while I like real "Happy Endings", this one just fits the story so well. It's realistic after all, with an antagonist like White Diamond.

Now I'm off to read the Sequel!
(Sorry if it sometimes sounds a bit off, I'm not a native Speaker")