Reviews for Consumption
Mechconstrictor chapter 5 . 5/14
I've passed by this story several times as I didn't really think the crossover could be done. I finally read it and I have to say that it was pretty good and I hope to see more.
SethisawesomeGT chapter 2 . 3/26
Johnathan is master chief.
acelenny chapter 5 . 3/18
Difficult to read in parts because of thw writing, but rather eniyable despite that. Please write some more.
jaackrichter chapter 5 . 3/6
update please
Rawrking chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Trash fic. We don't need a wall of text on unsc history
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Dude, give a fucking info dump warning like most authors would. I'd totally skip what I could read from the wiki.
Bravo13 chapter 5 . 10/29/2017
Great story looking forward to seeing where it goes :)
Dexter chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
liked it, kept it in line with lore. You right about fire magic, it spread over and over without end. Much worse than nuke. Sorry for bad grammar, English not first language.
Axcel chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
This Harry sounds phenomenally stupid. And Fiendfyre has NOTHING on nukes. Humans only fight when they feel it is necessary for their well-being or survival or that of their family and friends. Religion and politics and other things can be used as motivation to be recruited and such, but it is rarely, very rarely, enough to motivate fighting. Even the crusades were about opening trade routes that wars in the Middle East between factions there had closed. Or were fought in support of Christian-sympathizing Muslim governments. Movies and games have made it into some sort of religious war because recruitment was done through the Church; the only wide-spread organization available at that time. As an example.

Anyway, the UNSC is not to blame anyway. The nuke-happy mass-murdering insurrectionists are. Besides that, the Innies were always too stupid to make their demands of the UEG instead of the UNSC. Since, y'know, the UEG is the only entity with the authority to even consider giving them what they demand in the first place. They are also fascists extremists. I'm not making it up, look at the lore. They are LITERALLY the fascists extremist army members who survived the Rainforest Wars and escaped. Let's not forget the fact they claim to be fighting for the Outer Colonies' independence (they're not, as I mentioned they are a conquering fascists army in CANON). The biggest problem with that is that the colonies, especially Outer Colonies, are self-governed. In other-words, aside from a few annual taxes and regulations everyone in the UEG abides by, THEY ARE ALREADY INDEPENDENT. While I'm at it I think I'll go ahead and point out that their complaints about not having a vote in humanity's government is also bullshit. The Outer Colonies COMBINED have a population high enough to have one vote. So, they are given that one, combined vote. If they don't like it then either move somewhere with a higher population or launch a immigration campaign to bring new people into the colony. Otherwise it is completely fair to the Inner Colonies, all of whom did exactly that and have benefited massively from it. The Outer Colonists want what the Inner Colonies have but are COMPLETELY unwilling to put in the work the Inners did to earn it.
DarthScooby chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
tempetepapillion:

Read your comment before reading this chapter. Are you a dumbass? I've read plenty of stories (god thinking of any R.R. Novel) that have had massive lore dumps. God the stories behind the Lord of The Rings novels are just huge lore dumps, and those things sell like hot cakes. Of course timelines are up too debate on their effectiveness, but they serve a purpose. Only a jackass like you would instantly equate timeline to unreflected exposition. You really must be a prick. I even read your profile, god could you be any more arrogant? Your attempt at a story was pathetic, at least this dipshit writing this is trying. How many Harry Potter x Halo stories do you think are being written? Next time you have shit to say, be constructive or shut the fuck up.

Precursor'sArchitect

Sorry author for ranting like that. I like to read comments and the chapters in tandem. It pisses me off when people just say shit for no good reason. Honestly, these dumb fucks don't care about the story. They just feel so pathetic that they need to bring others down to their level. I think that you've got an interesting idea and I hope you continue to build upon it. Great stories start off as plot bunnies. Better wording and advanced grammar will come along as you write more. Don't let naive little shits like that guy get to you. My opinion is that unless you write a story (and not abandon it like a bitch) than you're criticism are only valid if constructive.
eragon13579 chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
Another great chapter!
eragon13579 chapter 3 . 9/14/2017
Great chapter! Keep up the great work!
eragon13579 chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Another great chapter, I love the personality you have built for harry. It has a good mix of calm, composed experience, and bitter loneliness, and cynicism. Keep up the great work!
eragon13579 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Great story so far, love the idea of an immortal harry in the halo universe! Keep up the great work!
tempetepapillon chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
gosh I hate pointless unreflected exposition and lore dumps. this is really bad writing and would have you thrown out of any publishing house. I skipped the whole first chapter after the 5th paragraph. Waste of time. I hope the other chapters are better. *hurries to chpt2*