Reviews for Hermione Granger & the Fall of Innocence
pstibbons chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
nice ending, prophecy notwithstanding. Pity about the small # reviews
pstibbons chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
nice chaos - good to see good folks dying too
bitten by the kitten chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
its sad but so sweet!
LinZE chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT ! YOU ARE TRUELLY EVIL AND UNLESS YOU HAE SOME GREAT 'THEY'RE NOT REALLY ALL DEAD' PLOT PLANNED I MAY NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

ARGH!

lol

Glad to have got that out of my system *smile* Great work - bad ending

Linz
Lemon-Drops chapter 8 . 3/29/2003
OMG! That battle had a very cool desciption even though its sad some people died. I thought it was funny about what ron said about Sybil's death. Continue really soon.
Isis Malfoy chapter 8 . 3/10/2003
I so don't like you right now. I swear to heaven you better have some serious fluff lined up after this story!

But on the other hand, it was well organized and well written for a battle (and I know why you nerd :-} ) Finish this so you can write me happy fluffyness!

Isis Malfoy chapter 5 . 3/8/2003
Theres a plot damn it. Gr. Oh well, at least its a well written plot. Good job as usual. But, gr.

Isis Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Good girl. It was cute, and yet still nicely suspenseful. Now More Fluff! Longer Fluff! Fluffier Fluff! Screw the plot!.uh yeah, got a bit carried away there. Sorry bout that. Any way, it's very good, and I love this chapter.

Helna chapter 3 . 3/7/2003
Hospital wing? (smiles then starts to laugh) OK then!
Isis Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Yay! Hooray! For Diffindoofer Day! Oh, no wait, that's a Dr. Suess book (or some such thing). Well, n-e-ways, good start, very happy to see more so soon. Hopefully I'll have some to post tonight, although I didn't do a lot of writing so, don't expect it until late. Luv yas, post more soon

seeker chapter 1 . 3/5/2003