Reviews for The Lifespan of a Love Affair
Well sheesh
really amazing character portrayals
love this fic. it's so easy to visualize everything.
this fic is soooooo great. i love it!
this was very brilliant, convincing and even kept tone with the show.
COBRASTEVE chapter 14 . 5/2
Boy, I just don't know what to say. An absolutely magnificent story in it's own right but the hangers on ending...well I felt the ending felt a little rushed, maybe the last 2/3 chapters.
I also know I have a predilection for happy endings which this wasn't.
It left Asuka open ended and Rei too. Outstanding story about those two though. I really enjoyed it.
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 3/15
Only CH 1 and I love this already.
I just discovered this and I have to say it is among the greatest fics I've ever read. Masterful in every way. Self insert characters like this have an overwhelming tendency to be gary stues, but I actually really liked yours.
I also really really love how you treated Kaji's character here.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
nice job
painfulldarksoul chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
Oh, for the love of! The fuck!? You... It... They... In the names of all things evil and cruel like love, truth and justice. This was freaking beautiful. Please don't make something as depressing, ever again. Also do something as depressing again.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I thought the whole point of dark romance was so the ending would give so much diabetes that the bitter poison would be worth suffering through
mi chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Finishit or ill hunt you down and make you do it kapeesh
John Spangler chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
To be honest, I've never liked this couple. But you know what? I've liked this story.
The-Mrning-Star chapter 14 . 3/8/2015
Just fpund this atory. A great read I couldn't stop I just devoured it in one fell swoop didn't save time to review each chapter. The way it is written ; the way it flows all of it is top notch.
Ciao
lilswaggkid chapter 12 . 1/23/2015
This story is amazing i just dont like the way it ends i was hoping that they stay together but other than that it was an amazing story keep up the good work