Reviews for Just Another Day
Batcatfanforever chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Okay overall that was an amazing fanfiction _ (only catwoman can make Bruce go completely gaga and dumb founded xD) and can I just say those ending chapters were amazing (especially "if this was how my 50th" "then I can't wait for my 70th" xD
Miss Heart chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Funny,adorale,
anonimo chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Fantastica, interesante , triste y divertida a la vez; con la dosis exacta de erotismo sensual, romantico y dulce.

Te felicito, escribes hermoso. Gracias por darme un buen momento de lectura agradable.
missiebeautiful chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
It was fantastic. Are you by any chance a professional author? Cause you are incredibly good. This oneshot was very long but I throughly enjoyed any moment of it. It had humor, angst, drama, and romance! I absolutely loved it. There were grammatical errors but I would probably have been the same way if I wrote something as long as this one; I also have noticed that you wrote this when you were just starting so it's kind of understandable that you're grammar wasn't as good as it is now. But then again, I shouldn't complain because this is one of the best fanfic I have ever read. Also, before I forget, I must say that I loved Nightwing's toast for Bruce. The speech was utterly sweet. Again, fantastic job.
Extant chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wha? I can't believe you left us with so many unanswered questions in this fic! Bruce didn't really agree to hang up the cowl, so I imagine they're going to have a glorious row the next day. What about the lump? He could be dying and you left us hanging! (Though I think it's totally in character the way he just pushes the uncertainty to the back of his mind like it's nothing. Good job on that. *applause*)

I have a hard time imagining Selina expecting Bruce to give up the cowl. To me, part of the attraction between them always seemed to be their personalities, that they were both stubbornly obsessive in their own ways, she about her independence and he about his mission. I think that his devotion to his mission is his defining characteristic, so it would have to be part of the attraction for her, part of what separates him from other men - probably just because the strength of character it shows he has, not because she necessarily approved of the mission itself (he was chasing her, after all! lol). It seemed like it was something she respected, maybe understood; she was the only character I never saw question or challenge him on it (unless I missed that somewhere - there's a lot of back issues I haven't read). But that could be me projecting onto the characters again. ;) I'd love to hear your interpretation of the characters!
Vanafindiel chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Will done!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Teehee, very Bruce and yet an old Bruce :D

It was most amusing how he propositioned Diana about the birthday spankings.. and her verbal response to that, and he did live to see another day, zomg! ;)

Wonderful family chemistry overall!
24isover chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
great story. i hope they got back together after that.
Somebody chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Very good story! I hope you keep up the stories with Batman and Catwoman!
JRK chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Great story. I can actually imagine this happening.

Essentially: I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats.
Harlequinny chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
A somber and sometimes rather sad piece to read about Bruce, though it did have some good spatterings of humor.
andrea chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
very very funny!simply hilarious.i haven't had a good read in a long time...
Princess P chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This is a fantastic story. I don't know where you come up with these. I just love your characterization of Bruce/Batman.
Keep up the good work.
BTW: Hope you like JLAUNIVERSE. See you around.
Princess
BlackCat chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Your work never fails to impress me, DC Luder. I just found this one, I have to say that this is one of my favorites. Keep up all the good work!
The Huntress1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Another unbelieveably wonderful story brought to us by DC Luder. I mean it. Your word play and skill at writing is unfathomable. I tried to come up with a good adjective for your style and couldn't come up with anything better. For a writer that's a ginuine crime. But you've earned it.