Reviews for RE: We Defeated the Devil King, But Now Our Daily Life is Compromised
RandomGuest9999 chapter 39 . 9/7
I swear, this is without a doubt the best Konosuba fanfic out there. it combines a preexisting work so well with the author's writing i could honestly mistake this for another few light novels in the actual series. keep up the amazing work!
cheekiserval chapter 39 . 9/6
It's coming to a close, but I can't help but feel that a lot has happened. Thanks for the great writing as usual!
ffapathy chapter 39 . 9/6
That was a really enjoyable chapter. Lot of good action and humor as well.

I liked the references(that i was able to catch at least) to other series. Obviously the jojo one was pretty funny though I also liked the let them fight Godzilla reference. That being said, I was getting pacific rim vibes from the battle between the island and the golem for whatever reason.

Megumin having the manatite stack and limitless explosions was cool and I liked her duel with wolbach. It played out a lot differently than I expected though in that rather than it being a matter of who can fire off smaller ones (at least that's how I visualized them) that are controlled and at a faster rate I thought we might see a oneshot full powered duel with the sort of calamity level explosions from chapter 10. That was probably before considering that both sides would have their respective fighters to consider or that wolbach would be hit with planar binding and couldn't close the distance with teleport to use other spells. This being said in order for megumin to get her happy ending I suppose things had to play out this way.

Kazuma vs aesir could make for a good fight. Truthfully I'm not sure if he's gonna deus ex his way out of this or if he'll just have to use his cunning to survive (assuming he does). You've mentioned these despair crystals quite a bit so I'm thinking those will come into play, though I'd question if such a thing could be effectively used on aesir.

Dust being used for the pov switch to show what's going on in the thick of the battle was a good choice. I liked that bit where you show how even though some of the adventurers had new perks and abilities, because of their inexperience they couldn't be used to the fullest which was a nice detail (reminds me of renji from bleach using his bankai for the first time).

Overall a good chapter and with its ending I'll be interested in seeing what happens next.
Thanh Hi chapter 39 . 9/6
That was great,good joke and everything
Benthino chapter 39 . 9/6
Of course you had a Jojo reference you magnificent bastard! Another amazing chapter from one of my favourite stories, the only thing I wish was that the giant golem said one thing: ”METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF SATOU KAZUMA!”, nothing like a transformers reference to decorate a perfect chapter.
nhehvnukl chapter 39 . 9/6
"Hoh-oh? Thou is approaching moi? Thou is coming closer and running away?"
"I'll get the shit beaten out of me if I don't come closer! Save me, Vanir-sama!"
"Moihahaha! Then come as close as you like!"

...you know what you did.
Anyways, the explosion battle was cool, and Kazuma's spell shenanigans was even better.
Arniecar145 chapter 39 . 9/6
Fuck yes! Dust my man! Even Kazuma's got something going on. The hyyyyyype
Deo V chapter 39 . 9/5
I wonder if exploding a volcano with an explosion spell could kill the devil after Kazuma. I suppose we will just have to find out.
D.N.Works chapter 39 . 9/5
Alright, Kazuma and the gone did pretty well, Megumin especially. To bad Kazuma now faces a demon, heck Kazuma is good and he'll probably do well against the guy, but even I can't see him winning against the Hound Dog of Hell. If he's anything like Vanir, then he's obviously super tough.

Then we have Dust's side. I have to admit, for a drunk guy he's clearly good at analyzing the situation. Making good comments how just because one has high levels, doesn't mean they'll be any good using their skills in a actual battle. Shame he isn't the main character, but I enjoyed his side nonetheless.

I wonder if we'll see some demon sides point of view?
That spongebob meme of him asking what Patrick does while he’s away is literally me rn waiting for this story to update
RealCoolDude chapter 38 . 8/31
Kazuma is scaaaaaary. kehehe. actually, imagining him so efficiently slaughtering the demons was really cool. it felt so fluid and graceful. he doesn't get many opportunities to demonstrate how tough he really is, huh?
You should have kazuma tell megumins gma that id they make it out alive he will propose then she says yes and they use the wish on the honeymoon saying i wish we would be together in this life and the next and by this they mean that when they meet again they will get their memeories of all past lives they spent together opening a relm of possibilities for crossovers
MosquitoesLoveMe chapter 1 . 8/26
The first few paragraphs cinched it for me. The writing is absolute gold and resembles KonoSuba to the tee. I'll be looking forward to reading this piece of art!
thatoneguynooneknows chapter 38 . 8/26
Can't wait for the next chapter. This story is really awesome
Wicked.A chapter 38 . 8/25
One of the greatest chapters till know, not sure why though...? Maybe the ghost loli the badass Kazuma or the new enemy that may force vanir to take action(I hope for a kaiju battle) or maybe the way each scene flows into the next? Not sure great work though, thank you