Reviews for The Nephew
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
cool! a bit ooc, but good all the same
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
It doesn't fit my view of Petunia, but it did make me weepy. Too bad she never had an ounce of care in her for him.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Just as amazing as I expected! Thanks for writing!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
nice story
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wow Excellent!
Brightfire15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I like it. It's nice to see Petunia be a bit nicer towards Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Well done!
keeperofthedragons chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ok, I'm rapidly becoming a major fan of your work. *Holds out her bowl and pleads w/ baby blue eyes* more please?
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I love The Story!
tansy1354 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I like your thoughts on Petunia, I too think there is more to her than meets the eye. I was a little unsure of how fast Harry opened up to her, but as you said in your a/n he is so down right now that he is willing to grasp at whatever respite he can get.

I look forwar to reading the rest of this series of stories
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Excellant.
Takeda Lee chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
OH Wow! This story is amazing. I love the POV and the emotions. The thoughts and the words and how the story was put together was beautiful. I really love the story! Great work!
callas-and-ivy chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
This fic has really impressed me. I, too, hold to the thought that Petunia is not as bad as some fics make her out to be. That anyone with mothering insticts, misused as they may be with Dudley, could not turn their back completely on a child suffering beneath her roof, if only she could see it.

Very well written, I believe. You've done very well portraying it while not turning it into fluff or undermining the character JKR created.

JR
Crystal chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I like it!

poor Harry.

I would like to read your future storys!
Tereth Dragonstar chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This is a great story. I can't wait to see the next stories. This proves to be interesting. Keep it up. Read ya l8r.

Tereth Dragonstar