Reviews for Escape: A post fourth year Hogwarts tale
Slasharific chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
I've already reviewed this story before, at the end, but I wanted to review again, so I had to come to this chapter.

Anyway, I just really like this story, so I had to read it again. And I supposed I didn't really need to review again, but it's a wonderful feeling to know people like your writing, so I compliment you. It's wonderufl.
Slasharific chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Oh my gosh, this is one of my favorite stories I've ever read, including published books. It is absolutely wonderful! I don't know what I can say to express how much I liked this.

If you ever need a beta, I would be *way* more than willing to help.
Vaoni chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
awesome

Really good story. I loved it
Katatonia chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
Wow! That's pretty much all I can say...just...wow!
Forrest chapter 13 . 4/9/2005
Bravo! I love your story it rocks!

I love how Sirius and Remus sort everything out in the end.

Good job!
Forrest chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
Kappa's travel in flying cucumbers?

I'm mildly incredulous.

But other than that I love your story, the way you've portrayed Sirius, the fear, hesitants etc... is amazing. Bravo!
Willow chapter 13 . 3/20/2004
I loved all your stories... Although I hate the cruelty that shows, you can't let em have it easy... Oh well!
I hope you write another fic soon!
cera chapter 13 . 9/7/2003
Wow, this was a great story. Thanks for giving me the chance to read it! :)
Blue Tears chapter 13 . 7/6/2003
Ep! That was so good! Wow...you did a wonderful job with emotions! Heheh I spent the whole night reading it...hehe oh well I'm not that sleepy. :) This was beautifully written and i liked it very much!
Morianie chapter 13 . 7/2/2003
This was absolutely the best fic i have ever read.. adn that inculdes a FF7 fic that it was cristmas and tifa died and i cried for wekk... This is the absoulte best i have ever read please keep it up... and make a sequel Please!
Alphie chapter 13 . 7/1/2003
Great work you have here. This is an interesting twist on the mating idea. I liked the angst you built up in Sirius especially. And hey - after reading OOtP, it was nice to see Sirius smile again.
Jaded Havok chapter 13 . 7/1/2003
Great! Wonderful! The best Remus Lupin/Sirius Black fic I've ever read! I'm serious. No, not Sirius, serious! I loved that part when Remus asked if Sirius was serious and Sirius replied with an "Of course I'm Sirius." just to get on his nerves! I use the words Sirius and serious a lot don't I? Oh, well. Great fic though!

Aku-Kitsune

( )

Alexis34 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I truly enjoyed "escape". It was sweet. I wish it was longer though. I do hope that you write more stories about the relations between Remus and Sirius during their Hogwarts years.
WaterBookLover chapter 13 . 5/24/2003
Great! Really good story! Please continue writing!
jeswin chapter 13 . 5/21/2003
I like the way you handled the mating; it wasn't nearly as violent as I imagined it from Remus' fears, but I think it suited the story. Well done! I'll keep my eye out for your other stories.