Reviews for Resident Evil: End Game
Aurora chapter 12 . 2/23/2007
great idea and story plot. Although some pointers:

Wesker could be a little more conniving and Alice is almost like him except she mutated with the T-Virus instead of the G-virus. So their speed and power should almost be the same. Also, Alice has a lot of experience with Umbrella and should know some of the types of creatures. You could input a little more of the game-like quality by putting more ammo and introduce the green/red/blue herbs and more powerful guns. Besides from this the first story could have longer chapters in it and so could this one and i really liked the idea of the Cougra 1. because is was a giant cat and 2. because it had greater intelligence and the ability to feel emotions almost like the cougar had the right blood type to mutate with the T-virus. One more thing, bring back the creature of the dead handbook so that the characters can identify it to the readers. Great job so far!
the invisable man chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
M! INVISABLE CAKE MA FAV (LICKS LIPS)
Ventus Extraho chapter 12 . 2/14/2006
OH! BEAR ZOMB! O_O

And Wesker is here? FWEE! *Huggles the evil git*

Keep going!
Ventus Extraho chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Oh, nice entry! *Shoots at the dogs rotting body* Stay dead this time!

Also, who is Rowan listening to? I want to know cause I like the lyrics!
Ventus Extraho chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
I knew it! I just knew it! The moment you mentioned the Retriever drank some of the sludge, I knew it was going to Turn! Nice work! I like it! (And I'm only on chap 2/3. Lol!)
Ventus Extraho chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
So you brought that £$%&!£ Wesker back. Hehe, do the Zombs get him? I sure as hell hope so!

Hmm, 1st chap and already a guy dies. SWEET!
Miss Axel chapter 12 . 5/3/2005
Holy... omg. Yes! Brilliant!

This is a classic fic! Gets you hooked on the first chapter _

(I kinda found it weird... My name is Rachel and I have, like, the HUGEST crush on Brad LOL o.o; )
jc chapter 12 . 3/4/2005
great story, but it really needs an ending! please update soon!
jc chapter 12 . 2/27/2005
this is a great fan-fic,and the two before it were awsome! please finish this one because i want to find out what happens to them!
inu-luva123 chapter 12 . 1/16/2005
Hey...i love your story...i read the first to...and i was practicaly on the edge of my seat..please hurry and update i cant wair to hear more...
Felicia chapter 12 . 11/19/2004
WOW THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I LOVE THE OTHER TWO AS WELL, KEEP GOING!:D
chris redfield chapter 12 . 8/16/2004
i read both your resident evil storries please i want u to do more chappters .im a member of the R.P.D. S.T.A.R.S. team my name is chris is Brad Vickers last words (Jill we gota...S.T.A.R.S...ARRH! no!jill help me! (crunch goes brads skull)and nemisis turnes to jill.

september 28th 1998 Brad vickers R.I.P. sadly missed

october 2st 1998 daybreak the atomic bomb used for the first time since 1945. Raccoon city has been wiped of the map. umbrella incorporated behind it all say former S.T.A.R.S. members

Zero8288 chapter 12 . 7/9/2004