Reviews for Matches
When is the next chapter 46 . 2/4/2019
when is the next chapter? I can't wait!
Blackjack Emrys chapter 45 . 11/11/2018
I love this story so much! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Megth chapter 45 . 11/10/2018
Yay,! So happy for the update! I really hope that Pine and Spock come back safely. What is the story with Mitchell not showing up - should we be worried about Jim as well?
McCoyToy chapter 31 . 12/8/2017
Although I'm a big god damn fan of spirk and bones being the grump third wheel. The mutant abilities leaded me into this and I'm fucking enjoying it! Even thou McSpirk isn't my favourite of ships. I'm fucking loving it right now! I decided to read all the chapters before commenting but I just fucking adore your writing. Keep up the fantastic work! May I suggest Spock or bones to point out their dating accidentally. Or Pike spilling it in a sentence like. "Well I'm happy James that a lovely couple here could help you." Or something like that. Anyways ciao for now! ️
Lio chapter 31 . 11/25/2017
Oh gods, this is great... can't wait till you update again!
mary shooter chapter 15 . 9/21/2017
in this story you are making spock into someone he not you make him smile when vulcan's do not smile
mary shooter chapter 14 . 9/21/2017
i thing i stop read this i don't like the swear words
mary shooter chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
i don't get this story is mcoy and spock are they boyfriends
Rebootfan chapter 15 . 8/21/2017
i am so sorry i didnt read this for a while work is crazy i will continue to read later on. but i do love ur story.
DopamineLover chapter 17 . 8/10/2017
Hi SnoweyLily!
If you hadn't decided on Gary's mutant powers yet, I'd like to offer up my idea. Maybe Gary can manipulate people's emotions just a bit. So he sees an irresistible Jim Kirk and just HAS to make Jim feel something toward him. Just a thought! And I would love to see more of Jim's therapy sessions. I love that Spock is learning just what makes him tick and it'd be amazing if Spock got just a hint at who Frank is and just a little bit of how awful he was. And it may be pushing it, but his mother's and brother's abandonment. Sorry, just love a hurt!Jim.

Good luck writing further! You've got me hooked everyday!
Rebootfan chapter 15 . 8/8/2017
have jim flirt with sulu. i like sulu funny guy and he can fence!
Rebootfan chapter 14 . 8/7/2017
i dont want to tell u how to write but spock could teach the space class that way jim can argue with him and challenge the vulcan!

i dont undersrtand was jim's father in the acedamy all i k abt him is that he had ice magic and he died.

keep up the good work on jim giving spock attitude!

love love love
Rebootfan chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
'professor pike can go and kiss my ass' thats a gold line! love it

can u maybe mention eventually y spock wear this hot sexy outfit and how he and bones met and got together.
Rebootfan chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
its good to get others pov. thank u for that!

also thank u for answering my q's.

good news is that spock is interested in jim who would have thought! (not me i thought jim would have to win him over surprise surprise)
Rebootfan chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
omg i love spock's outfit its so HOT!

I think this was great. i wonder what happens when bones and spock are together will jim lose the flirting all together or go tongue tied!

more pretty pls...