Reviews for Five Senses
horsebell chapter 3 . 12/2/2021
This is a beautiful story.
guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2021
BESTIE I NEED AN UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2021
STOP. I AM GENUINELY DYING FOR MORE. AHHHH
featherbrainy chapter 3 . 12/31/2020
You know there's always one story in a fandom that you can't quite let you, and every now and again you go back and reread it all over again and refall in love. This is that story for me. I know its been a while since there's been an update and I wont review trying to push you asking you to update, because I know we all have busy lives outside of writing and particularly this year its been especially crazy. But know that I love this story and if there was ever more added I would definitely read it and im sure I would love it! But if there's not more I love what you've written and think you're a very talented author and I'm sure I'll reread what is written again :)
youveforgotten chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
Just found this story - wow! Wow wow wow. Your writing style is incredible, I feel the attraction of both parties when you describe it. I’m VERY excited for touch and taste haha. You said you love Enjolras-Eponine, any fic reccomendations?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2020
I only found this fic a month ago and have now read it several times. It's just so amazing! The writing, characterization, plot, everything. Can't wait for the next chapters!
ineedsleap chapter 3 . 6/17/2020
This is so CUTE! Ahh and well written. This is truly the cutest les mis ship idc! So it’s definitely going to be touch and taste next right? Because we had sight, sound, and smell? Unless I’m wrong I’ll go back and check but AHH excitement.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2020
YOU ARE BACK AND I AM SO HAPPY. GIVE ME TASTE AND TOUCH PAHHH-LEAAASE
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
This is great
zoe.mano chapter 3 . 5/18/2020
Hey! I really like this story and I'm happy that you are here again! I hope you will update soon! I can't wait the next senses, I have an idea what will be :)
Will they kiss in the next chapter again..? 3
LucyBlue chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
I’m guessing touch and then taste! I can’t wait :D
grace24578 chapter 2 . 4/10/2020
That was such a stunningly beautiful story. I just was warm and fuzzy through the whole thing! Gods that was great! I hope to read more soon!
YafahShira chapter 2 . 3/30/2020
Oh man! This cliffhanger is killing me. This had me in tears. Hope you're healthy and can update soon. Cheers!
Namlooss chapter 2 . 11/16/2019
I don’t think i ever loved enjolras more
ASlytherinTidemaker chapter 2 . 12/16/2018
This. Is. Great! i absolutely love the idea and the arc and ugh! also it made me cry, which may not seem important but i NEVER cry. I didnt even cry during the Les Mis movie, so this was pretty damn good.