Reviews for Time Travel? Really!
Shadeymankey chapter 50 . 2/14
No idea why i never finished this story last time i read it. Love the story
Shadeymankey chapter 28 . 2/13
Yep. Still pissed off at the dramatic argument. Just send the idiot off while stunned. The risk was stupid in the extreme, and OOC for your character
habba chapter 25 . 1/12
It's like one in three chapters, author remembers about family and dedicates the chapter to family feels and fluff, then he remembers canon plot and dedicates one chapter into changing it someway and then he remembers his main character is harry potter, so obviously she'll need a shitload of mental trauma and PTSD cause this is hp ff, so one chapter dedicated for that. And then he starts all over.
ASD chapter 24 . 1/12
Why do authors make their reincarnated characters to forget about their wand in high adrenaline situations? I get if that happens to a child but an adult in child's body, one that used to be unspeakable? Stupid, brain dead plot device.

Also the mc is a bit too goody two shoes for my liking, but the story is good and style enjoyable so I'll keep reading.
ASD chapter 14 . 1/11
This domestic bliss, where a ten year old girl acts like the mother of two adults isn't really my thing. It's a trope many authors use too... Welp, I'll still keep reading though, it's good otherwise
maiqsmail chapter 28 . 12/30/2023
I don't quite understand why he renervated him to have a chat instead of just silently portkeying him while he was incapacitated.
maiqsmail chapter 18 . 12/29/2023
You know, it would be hilarious if Ronald went alone, got intercepted by Filch and ran away to Fluffy who would've eaten him. This gets Weasel out of the picture, fucks up Dumbles, gives a wake-up call to Rose. Perfect.
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 12/29/2023
acowles02 chapter 14 . 12/20/2023
Sirius should be like half insane atm
acowles02 chapter 13 . 12/20/2023
The wizengamot would not have any idea what a fas line is. They think muggles arw in the middle ages
acowles02 chapter 9 . 12/20/2023
Heres the thing ahout these wills. Things such as who the secret keeper probsbly wouldnt be in them. That would be dumb. Someone could get the wills since im pretty sure they have to be registered with the ministry wnd just see that there.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/20/2023
Fucking brilliant. The way that all of the characters are written is just fucking divine, and the story, though not in line with my usual type, was really goddamn appealing to me. It’s definitely a more in line with the actual Harry Potter series than a lot are, but it plays in its own way, different to how those books and films are.
Very fucking positive, 10 out of mother-fucking ten.
ecoBlade chapter 1 . 12/9/2023
Loved it!
reptoholic chapter 51 . 12/5/2023
Looking forward tot he sequel
reptoholic chapter 50 . 12/5/2023