Reviews for What You Said
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
The perspective on Hiei is so well done. It open your eyes, and its not depressing at all. Great job.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
KYA! I LOVE THIS! *adds to faves*
kikira-san chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
i liked this and i thought Yusuke's POV was good forgive the late review but i didn't get here until after this was published.
Ataure chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Awesome. A lot of fanfic writers try to analyze characters in fics like this...trust me, most of them fail miserably. The fics continually become cliche pieces of crap that I don't even want to finish but do, hoping that a small bit of wisdom will be revealed before the end. The simple fact that you held my attention, completely, through the entire thing says enough for me. Very deep, realistic, and beautiful.
kakumeimei chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Wow...That was so intense. God, that was so amazing I'm sticking you on my fav authors list.
And you're a filipina too? Yay for the Filipinas! _V
~*Melissa-chan*~
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I'm left speachless. SEROUSLY! It was so good! I felt it, right here. *points to chest over heart*

You are a very talented writer. Please don't stop writng your stories.
carla chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This was really good! It surprises me how few people remember that 'Actions speak louder than words' whenever Hiei is involved.
lessa4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Wow, that was really sweet!

~lessa4
Reshia chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I love it! Hearing Yusuke's thoughts on Hiei...fun.
This Account Is So Old Wow chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Beautiful... Absolutely beautiful. I really liked this one. Actually, I liked them all. You're an awesome writer...

-Bejiita-san.

You ARE going to update Paradise 6... right?
Estel chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
This is pretty good. It's Yusuke talking about Hiei, right?
Reikachan14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
OH It's soo deep! I love it and it's so true! I hate it when I can't find anything better to say... Great fic!
Something Forgettable chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Profound. that's all I can say. Your words hit home and hit hard and brought tears as .
Dragon Sword1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Hay I like your story. YOU keep writing and i'll keep reading!
Wolf Demon Akari chapter 1 . 3/6/2003