Reviews for Pawprints In the Sand
baileyhobbs16 chapter 1 . 8/12
This is cute.
Cimar of Turalis WildeHopps chapter 1 . 8/6
Judy: "What's that odd shaped one there?"
Nick: "That's a buttprint in the sand, when you grabbed my tail too hard and I dropped you."
Judy: "Oh..."

Loved this adorable take on that poem and it is lovely! Thank you for writing this Judith!
ShadowRaven27 chapter 1 . 8/3
So sweet~ I love it! Cause it was so romantic I found myself lost in reading it! Two thumbs up! Great job!
Anheledir chapter 1 . 7/31
I didn't know the reference to the song, but it sounds familiar to some Christian Bible verse I think...

But however, apart from both stories playing at the beach, there is such a big difference between them. Not only the content (obviously) but also the writing style. The other one, written from different perspectives, was quite interesting. Pawprints in the Sand follows a more common pattern, though.

I like the strong emotional message within the story and how it takes the past of both into account. It's a really nice and romantic one-shot that was a pleasure to read. Thank you :)
Venomheart the Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/31
The conversation surrounding those months seems a bit out of place because they've been together for four years. I'm assuming you're referring to the incident when they split up in the movie. They weren't exactly together back then.

A cute ending though.
DStaro chapter 1 . 7/31
I left some criticism on your previous story, and therefore I feel responsible to follow-up here. My original issue was that the characters didn't really feel like Nick and Judy there. In this story, you've definitely made progress in addressing that, with regards to their dialogue and mannerisms. But, progress is just that: progress. It doesn't necessarily mean you've got it down one hundred percent. Some of the more intimate and heartfelt dialogue seemed a little hamfisted or clinical. Don't beat yourself up over it, that can be hard to hit a bullseye on, it just takes some practice. My strongest advice would be to try and voice-act through the dialogue to yourself for each scene. Any flaws should stand out by doing that, like run-on sentences for example. You still hit the nail on the head with the descriptive narraration, though! Sorry if my continued criticism hurts; I believe you really can improve, especially seeing the progress you've already made from last time! Best wishes.
Leon Banz chapter 1 . 7/31
Okay. I like it. Very nicely done.

May inspiration light your path,
Leon