Reviews for Nana
A Deathless Song chapter 13 . 10/14
This was so much fun to read; the plot hooked me from the first chapter, and Ren herself is a very sympathetic person that's easy to root for. Really looking forward to reading more. n_n
Star Charter chapter 13 . 10/8
Kuwabara is my favorite. His message to Ren was super sweet; I'm glad he included her in his "goodbye" speech, ha ha. Looking forward to seeing what you do next now that the first match she was present for is over. Great job!
Almecestris chapter 13 . 10/8
Thank you for this wonderful story! Loving it! Glad to know this fandom is still alive and kicking!
saiya uchiha chapter 13 . 10/7
This is awesome! I can't wait to read more!..lol
Reader708 chapter 13 . 9/15
Hi dearest author,

Absolutely love the story, it's riveting and amazing. Unfortunately, it looks like chapter 13 is the same as chapter 12. Please fix, too much suspense is bad for my heart.

Thanks for the story! Please always keep writing.
Like Stars in the Sky chapter 12 . 9/8
I like how you changed up the Kurama match to include Ren's quick thinking and get him out of getting beaten while unconscious. It was a neat twist on things, though admittedly, far less dramatic than that match's original turnout. I like seeing how things are going to be different with Ren around, however, compared to how it was supposed to go. It's interesting.
Star Charter chapter 12 . 9/8
Ah, Bakken. What a jerk. Admired Ren's quick thinking in that moment, and am glad there weren't too many unfavorable canon changes after that. Now here comes Kuwabara to save the day, unless you've got something else planned. Can't wait!
Like Stars in the Sky chapter 11 . 9/4
I really like how the story is moving along, now that they're past the Ichigaki part of it. I've been looking forward to the tournament and everything after it since I first started reading this, and so far, it's pretty great.
allebiouqruop chapter 11 . 9/4
Hope to see Ryo/etc. pop back up and see what else happens there. I was hoping she'd get to use some of her healing powers.
Star Charter chapter 11 . 9/4
Oh cool, healing! Very nice that she can help out the team even if she can't act as an alternate. Wondering if she'll get to have a proper goodbye with Ryo and the others eventually; they seem to have just left (maybe I missed something, lol). Great work as always!
allebiouqruop chapter 10 . 9/4
I'm dying to read more! I love how you've woven the OFC in and she's going to be a blast. Can't wait until you get into the original content again.
allebiouqruop chapter 9 . 9/4
She totally has Yusuke's sass deep down and I fucking love it.
allebiouqruop chapter 8 . 9/4
Suchhhhh a good story so far!
allebiouqruop chapter 7 . 9/4
Nice idea with the name!
allebiouqruop chapter 6 . 9/4
Such a good sense of madness!