Reviews for Nana
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 13 . 9/2
this story intrigues me and I can't wait for the next one! :D
SterlingBee chapter 13 . 8/25
Just picked up your story and am enjoying it! If you come back from hiatus, I'll be happy to continue reading about Ren and everyone.

It would be a lot of fun to see how this develops outside the tournament.
GrimmaulDee chapter 13 . 2/9
Really great story! Love the different aspect of meeting up with the guys. Can’t wait to read more :)
reebajee chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
Hmm. No killing a whole boatload of other competing teams of demons to get there? Maybe that was just a special 'welcome' for the 'guest' team.
Miqila chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
I don't really like it that Kai and the crew just ditched Ren without a word, but other than that I really enjoyed her interractions with them. I hope we'll see them again and that the hiatus will be over soon.
A Deathless Song chapter 13 . 10/14/2017
This was so much fun to read; the plot hooked me from the first chapter, and Ren herself is a very sympathetic person that's easy to root for. Really looking forward to reading more. n_n
Star Charter chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
Kuwabara is my favorite. His message to Ren was super sweet; I'm glad he included her in his "goodbye" speech, ha ha. Looking forward to seeing what you do next now that the first match she was present for is over. Great job!
Almecestris chapter 13 . 10/8/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story! Loving it! Glad to know this fandom is still alive and kicking!
Sebastian Mahariel chapter 13 . 10/7/2017
This is awesome! I can't wait to read more!..lol
Reader708 chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
Hi dearest author,

Absolutely love the story, it's riveting and amazing. Unfortunately, it looks like chapter 13 is the same as chapter 12. Please fix, too much suspense is bad for my heart.

Thanks for the story! Please always keep writing.
Fantaspasia chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
I like how you changed up the Kurama match to include Ren's quick thinking and get him out of getting beaten while unconscious. It was a neat twist on things, though admittedly, far less dramatic than that match's original turnout. I like seeing how things are going to be different with Ren around, however, compared to how it was supposed to go. It's interesting.
Star Charter chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
Ah, Bakken. What a jerk. Admired Ren's quick thinking in that moment, and am glad there weren't too many unfavorable canon changes after that. Now here comes Kuwabara to save the day, unless you've got something else planned. Can't wait!
Fantaspasia chapter 11 . 9/4/2017
I really like how the story is moving along, now that they're past the Ichigaki part of it. I've been looking forward to the tournament and everything after it since I first started reading this, and so far, it's pretty great.
allebiouqruop chapter 11 . 9/4/2017
Hope to see Ryo/etc. pop back up and see what else happens there. I was hoping she'd get to use some of her healing powers.
Star Charter chapter 11 . 9/4/2017
Oh cool, healing! Very nice that she can help out the team even if she can't act as an alternate. Wondering if she'll get to have a proper goodbye with Ryo and the others eventually; they seem to have just left (maybe I missed something, lol). Great work as always!