Reviews for Per Aspera Ad Astra
Son of Whitebeard chapter 19 . 6/16
raging walburga
Serafinaster chapter 19 . 6/14
I really liked the last correlation between Sirius's lost hope and a broken star in relation to his name! Please write more!
ziksua chapter 1 . 6/14
i’m glad you decided to update, and i’m very curious about who’s going to end up saving padfoot. amazing chapterx
ziksua chapter 18 . 6/9
i love it! really, i just read the entire thing in about an hour, which i never do. i’m really hoping you continue updating, this story is truly amazing!
Serafinaster chapter 18 . 3/3
Please continue this story!
MetallicGirl chapter 17 . 1/30
NO! Someone find him before it's too late, ANYONE...seriously, anyone, even Snape! (Hell, Snape could probably sympathize.) AHHH! I feel so bad for my precious man. If only I was there I would never stop hugging him...
MetallicGirl chapter 16 . 1/30
Sirius's parents punish him with pain...and now he is punishing himself with pain. It's dreadful. (not the writing.)
MetallicGirl chapter 15 . 1/29
Phillip Chang...any relation to Cho? Just wondering. And I like the idea of Marlene McKinnon being a Ravenclaw, like me. Anyway...jeez...Sirius's life is getting really dark. Now he fights with James which makes me sad.
MetallicGirl chapter 14 . 1/29
Wow...that was so sad...the feeling of being so miserable that you just have to see your own blood. It is real for many people, unfortunately. On to the next chapter...
MetallicGirl chapter 13 . 1/29
Poor Lily, she's probably wondering if she should tell...as he would never trust her again, but it would be for his own good. I wouldn't have been sure what to do.
Ljota Lokidottir chapter 17 . 1/29
i sincerely hope you update soon, what a place to end. merlin. i've always been more of a remus person (though i obviously love sirius too, or why would i ship them?) but your sirius is so heartbreaking wow. all the fic about these boys is so angsty, i think shipping wolfstar is a really masochistic thing to do because we just go and read about the two of them having horrible traumatic experiences. anyway, this has been really really good so far, and very painful of course. please keep going, it's truly excellent.
MetallicGirl chapter 12 . 1/29
I don't know what his friends can do for him now...well, at least James will give him a home next summer.
Ljota Lokidottir chapter 13 . 1/29
aaaahhhh my poor sirius i can't

(also i love love love the lily-as-wolfstar-shipper headcanon that pops up. lily knows things.)
Ljota Lokidottir chapter 9 . 1/29
that "small, crooked smile" broke my heart. help.
Ljota Lokidottir chapter 8 . 1/29
oh merlin i got so mad when james showed up with firewhiskey. like, no, wrong way to deal with this you'll make everything worse. (teenage sirius having a drinking problem is so canon though, i honestly can't imagine that he didn't)