Reviews for Aemon the Dragonwolf
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2020
Hello? Update? Still around hopefully

Great story
kalipendragon chapter 28 . 12/28/2020
I pretty much binged this entire fic overnight.. It's great! lol loved the characterizations and the fact that they're all dealing with some serious PTSD but trying to move on despite it. It was great, keep up the good work!
Caver Floyd chapter 28 . 10/14/2020
The broken horn and dragonglass rolled under his bed, but Sam only grabbed the arrowhead when he went back. Did he miss the horn? Also, is Pate going to join them on the road, or is Pate now Gilly or one of the guards? This is a good story, and I hope to see it updated soon. I especially like Arya’s story line. I didn’t like how in the show they made her want to return to Winterfell more than complete her list. She’s been praying her prayer so many years that the vengeance is the center of her whole character, and probably somewhat stronger than her desire to see family (because she feels that her family would not approve of what she has done). The Wall story line is pretty good as well.

As for things I didn’t like, there is no way a naval battle in a bay would last longer than at most a single day, especially when you throw in monsters like krakens and dragons. The fact that Dany’s fleet arrived just when Euron commenced his attack is convenient but I’ll let it go. If you are trying to sell that the Redwynes held off Euron for several days right at Oldtown before Dany arrived I won’t believe it. As for Dany’s actions in her last chapter, she should have just torched the Silence in my opinion. And if she didn’t want to kill Yara/Asha, she had a moment after she died but before the horn was blown to still yell dracarys.
IsaLaw-AL chapter 28 . 9/15/2020
Quelle histoire passionnante ! C'est une formidable découverte que j'ai rapidement dévoré ;-) Tes personnages ont tellement plus de profondeur que la série n'en a offerte... J'ai hâte de lire la suite ! Quant à ta question sur l'erreur de Sam, je me suis dit qu'en réalité, Alleras n'est pas la fille d'Oberyn mais celle de Rhaegar...une autre Targaryen survivante ? (ou pas!)
Bref, un grand merci pour cette histoire que tu partages avec nous et je te souhaite beaucoup de courage !
AlyBlackwood chapter 24 . 8/17/2020
This is a MUCH better version. Keep up the good work
Imafantotally chapter 18 . 7/15/2020
No creepy Bran, no obsessive with White Walkers to the point of bending the knee to a foreign invader Jon, and no Queen obsessed Sansa. I really like it.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 28 . 7/12/2020
More filler. Hurray.
kekbekmekflekwek chapter 23 . 7/12/2020
Why do all of you retards make Euron someone an unstoppable fucking god?
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2020
Great story.
AncientOak chapter 28 . 5/17/2020
This is great! Thanks for writing
Super-soldier mage chapter 28 . 5/16/2020
Awesome fic. Please update soon
FigurativelyDying chapter 28 . 4/22/2020
This is soo good :00 Hope you update soon! I love how you interwove the books with the show, so far I agree with most of your decisions to make this story more realistic and in-universe. You write beautifully.
outcome 5 chapter 28 . 4/19/2020