Reviews for Heroes are Unbreakable
Rankor Slifer chapter 3 . 2/6
Update plz uwu~
cyzja922 chapter 1 . 2/5
God damn it this is so good
cyzja922 chapter 3 . 1/25
Damn it.. Gotta wait for chap 3
jalen johnson chapter 2 . 1/21
This was a good chapter man I can't wait for the next one especially with Josuke competing in the sports festival.
cyzja922 chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
Question: how is tomura not dead yet from Josuke's punches
BluePurple chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
Please please please! Update his fanfiction! I wanna see what changes and what could happen if Josuke and Okyasu enrolled in UA! And this is so far the best one I read! Please update!
shoppingcartengineer chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Very good! Can't wait for more.
DFTT00 chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Is this fic dead? :(
ReverendRevenant chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Please Update! I really hope this fic isn't dead!
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Man! This is soooo cool, so not OoC in my humble opinion and very interesting. Im loving it! I hope it can be updated soon
Lawless chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Okay, last thing. I realized that my math assumes that All Might was punching at a constant rate for the full "50 seconds of the fight". Not only does he spend some time throwing the Noumu around instead of punching him, but when he WAS punching him, he was pushing his limits to hit faster and faster. So he'd start slow then the average rate, go faster to reach the mean average speed, then GO BEYOND that to balance out the slow start. Problem is we don't know enough to graph out the progression to determine the peak speed.

But Crazy Diamond is still considerably faster.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
I'm guessing that you didn't notice that you've been spelling Tsuyu's name as Tsu ever since the first chapter.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
It's certainly going to be very interesting when Tomura and Kira meet!
ARandomGuy24 chapter 3 . 9/8/2017
Why hasn't All Might asked Josuke to heal him?
A boyman chapter 1 . 9/5/2017