Reviews for Wednesday's Child
fangfaceAndrea chapter 23 . 3/20
Ok. this story was adorable all around. great job!
FanAddicted2000 chapter 23 . 3/13
that was really sweet !
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 12/12/2017
This was lovely, with a perfect conclusion that was sweet and sad at the same time. Meaningful and bonding for all of them. Thanks for writing, I am planning to see what else you have written.
PastOneonta chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
Well done. They have to process what happened and what they experienced.
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
Heartbreaking but this was an important conversation. Thanks for including the conflict Snow and David find themselves in. Missing adult Emma while trying to heal and protect young Emma. Very well done.
CShipper chapter 23 . 12/7/2017
That was adorable. I absolutely love this entire thing and it was just beautiful. Family feels are always my favorite and this was perfect. Thank you so much for the entire thing! It was an absolute joy to read!
NightingaleTear chapter 23 . 12/7/2017
kept informing me about new chapters to this story, but I never got around to reading them. So now I had the pleasure of reading the whole thing and wanted to leave you a quick review to tell you how much I loved it. Your Charming family moments are always so shamelessly sweet, and they never fail to melt my heart. Reading this story meant even more to me now because I miss the Charmings so much. Hell, I miss the entire show. I only watched the first two episodes of season seven, and then I stopped because it didn't feel right to me (even though I'm sure Lana Parilla, Colin O'Donoghue and Robert Caryle are still doing amazing worK). Anyway, besides watching seasons 1 to 6 again, reading your wonderful stories is the best way of giving me my Charming family feels. So thank you so much for sharing!
princesseslikepirates chapter 23 . 12/6/2017
This was such a wonderful story! I loved all the Charming-Swan-Jones-Mills family feels! :D
princesseslikepirates chapter 22 . 12/6/2017
It's bittersweet to see the children return to adults, but I'm really glad they retained their memories!
Kktjones chapter 23 . 12/5/2017
Such a sweet story! I'm sad to see it end and look forward to your next one! I really love these quiet, family stories that delve into things the show never addressed. You really did a wonderful job with this story!
paupaupi chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
This story is so beautiful
reddieseggos1711 chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I WANT TO CRY!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
Sorry to see this is over but things are as they should be. It was great for everyone (character and readers) to see little Emma and Killian in so many ways. Awesome job writing and wrapping things up. It was emotional and sweet but also fun and you definitely get the sense of a happy ending, even if Emma pretending not to like the photo evidence that they were kids. So glad I read this and I'm sure I'll enjoy your next one as well!
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
This was perfect. Emma's reactions-a mixture of embarrassment and happiness was very natural. Baby Snowflake happy to see his adult big sister again was so adorable. Fantastic story!
Polkie2 chapter 23 . 12/3/2017
It is so wonderful that they both have warm memories of being part of a family as kids. I love how Killian and Emma are still so connected to each other that Killian sensed when Emma needed him to speak up.