Reviews for Wednesday's Child
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 12 . 9/23
Dawwwww... Blanket-fort day sounds perfect! Was the sudden storm magical?
Emilee Amethyst chapter 12 . 9/22
This was an awesome family moment and I'm glad they finally got some pics. And Zelena's really had me cracking up. But I'm really glad Killian had this moment. I doubt his fear of thunderstorm would've been soothed when he was a slave. I'm sure Liam would've helped but he's still have to hide his fear and probably grew up fast. Anyway, I enjoyed the blanket fort, who doesn't, and I look forward to what comes next.
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 12 . 9/22
So sweet! Poor Killian afraid of thunderstorms... probably from living on the ship? I love the blanket fort idea! How smart if Snow! I'm so mad taht she was able to get a picture so she can remember this adventure! Snow and Charming totally deserve to see their baby girl as, well, their baby girl, and Emma and Killian deserve it more!
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 11 . 9/22
Oh, wow! What an amazing chapter! Poorly Emma! I can't imagine what she felt when she heard what she thought she heard! And the joy when Snow fixed things!
WizardDemigodAvian-American chapter 10 . 9/22
Awww! CaptainCharming is such a cute brotp!
SarahMarie4321 chapter 12 . 9/22
So far lol
SarahMarie4321 chapter 12 . 9/22
So fat I'm loving it! but I'm just wondering if Snow and Charming will ever tell little Emma that they are actually her parents. Something fun.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 11 . 9/21
I thought I reviewed this one but it didn't go through I guess. Anyway, I loved the chapter. I liked Snow and Charming talking about the kids and the eggs. I'm really glad Emma listened, I was afraid she wouldn't and really run away. It was a good cover story that Snow came up with as well, I was impressed.
All.The.Stories.Are.True.24601 chapter 12 . 9/21
️️️
paupaupi chapter 12 . 9/20
Aaww I love this! Is so cute Emma bonding with Neal and Killian looking at Emma for guidance in what he doesn't know. And I love blankets forts! :)
PopPotter777 chapter 12 . 9/20
absolutely perfect! got the warm fuzzy feels the whole chapter! Had to laugh about Zelena's reaction to tiny Emma & Killian.
I never made blankets forts as a kid - not enough space or blankets for the 5 of us - but i can imagine theirs and it sounds perfect. Would also LOVE to have Snowing's apartment (looks so comfy and homey on the show!)
randomfandoms815 chapter 12 . 9/20
AAAWWWWWWW
This story never ceases to melt my heart
nahbois68 chapter 12 . 9/20
I don't know if Storybrooke has one, but I'd love to see them go to a drive-in movie. Emma probably didn't go to one, unless she snuck in, and Killian wouldn't know what one was. Maybe Star Wars could be playing as a "throwback" feature? Will Zelena come over to meet the two pint sized heroes?
baratta.jennifer chapter 12 . 9/20
Enjoyed
paupaupi chapter 11 . 9/17
Wilby helping them find Emma was a great idea and it was perfect to me. Glad that Snow could kinda explain herself to Emma and Killian, love the bonding parts