Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
Wolfeborn chapter 8 . 10/27
I damn near busted a gut laughing at so many points in this story so far so thank you for making my day lol
Verdauga chapter 10 . 9/20
eh
Verdauga chapter 9 . 9/20
ChAoS
Verdauga chapter 8 . 9/20
Heheheh
Verdauga chapter 6 . 9/20
He can't go anywhere without something, and it is fantastic.
Verdauga chapter 5 . 9/20
Ah, traumatizing others.
Verdauga chapter 4 . 9/20
Boom
Verdauga chapter 3 . 9/20
Kek
Verdauga chapter 1 . 9/20
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 9/19
When she came to, all Harry saw was a gleam in her eyes that reminded him of a century of marriage that ended abruptly with a bone knife inserted between the T11 and T12 vertebrae while he had been asleep. The scar still itched like crazy when it rained.

On earth.

In Surrey.

Harry had doubled check meteorological reports.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me guess: The area formerly known as Little Whinging?
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 9/16
I love this fic still. Just reread it all and it doesn’t didsapoint
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 9/15
Great chapter
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/31
Reading
Monster King chapter 18 . 5/30
Awesomeness
PappyOldGuy chapter 18 . 5/29
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.