Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
TheVicario chapter 17 . 9/12
thanks for the read. hoping that the sequel is still on the books
Trahald of Uru chapter 7 . 8/28
Remember my previous review about Harry settling on Freedom's Progress before ME2? Called it!
Trahald of Uru chapter 1 . 8/28
reminds me a bit of that unfortunate spirit in the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy that kept getting reincarnated only to be killed in every life by the same oblivious guy.

Will the ME2 story have Harry trying to start a life on Freedom's Progress? How about "Screw colony life, I'm going back to Earth!" just before ME3?

Looking forward to a good ride.
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 17 . 8/28
This is a brilliant story that I'v thoroughly enjoyed reading.
So basically after all Harry has done they just say "fuck off we don't need you until it's too late again"?

Welp glad this story is done, enjoyed it but the way you we're going towards with this story was kinda "dumb". Not really going to read tour sequel with the amount of bullshit you're putting in and Harry again being a pussy and not doing anything about it.
Endu chapter 17 . 8/14
Absolutely. Fucking. Brilliant.
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 8/10
This is just really awesome and I can't wait for the sequel
iTyncWithReality chapter 1 . 8/6
dude! this is so funny! i love that you jumped from akuze to eden after that last one liner! His goddamned roses! omg, this shit is priceless.
Before I forget again.
You created one of the few Udina's I actually like.
I actually symphatise with this bastard.
Thank you.
FireAndSteel chapter 17 . 8/1
Man hope he doesn't just take all this bullshit lying down

Look forward to part 2
Hoobs2 chapter 17 . 7/22
Simply amazing i loved this story.
Shenanigans381 chapter 13 . 7/14
love your story. I feel obligated to point out that objects in free fall fall the same rate, regardless of mass. therefore, unless the team is encountering gale- force updrafts in the cave, wrex would hit the ground at nearly the same speed as everyone else. the force on impact would be where the big disparity comes in.
again, love the story, thanks for writing it.
vmage2 chapter 13 . 7/6
What is the joke about the Doom Wards?
grovepjp chapter 17 . 6/12
Tx
Clearhorse chapter 17 . 5/27
Make the next one soon please. Thank you