Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
Silky Button chapter 18 . 10/28
This story was frickin' amazing! Too funny and I could just see Harry running around saving the galaxy in his own special way... might have to redownload that game again now haha!
Saphire no Kitsune chapter 18 . 10/20
This was a riot of a story. There's a particular joy in crotchety old near immortals making a mockery whatever universe they end up in, and adding lechery and other vices into an otherwise paragon style character, with reasonable back story to justify said vices, is just icing on top.
Thank those good men or women who convinced you to post this again.
I have reread this chapter a couple of times now and it still is a great read.
So thank you for sharing this with us readers.
stylo1 chapter 14 . 9/22
if when a wizard dies all his magic is cancelled then how did hogwarts survive for so long?
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 18 . 8/2
Sequel Announced just in time for you to abandon it! OOoooooOooOOOooOOoo
Tevos acted way too stupid, and it seemed really out of character for her to say "fuck off"

Most of the chapter came across as a bit nonsensical, you should focus on improving this instead of rushing ahead to a sequel.
Is there any way we can do - Is there anything we can do
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/31/2019
I literally almost died from everyone’s reaction to being turned into spam, my brother thought he was going to have to call an ambulance because I laughed so hard I couldn’t breath.
Pteaset chapter 3 . 12/18/2019
So good
Pteaset chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
I like it
marius1117 chapter 18 . 12/1/2019
amazing story :D
abraxas01 chapter 17 . 11/19/2019
I'm pretty sure I would have placed the entire council under arrest for gross negligence and criminal incompetence. I mean, there IS a difference between not having enough proof to back up a claim and having it all handed to you on a silver platter but it being something you don't WANT to acknowledge. Politicians have lost their jobs and gone to prison for significantly less. I would have arrested the council, forwarded my intel, intel analysis by the entire ships team as well as mission reports and conclusions and recordings of the warnings passed to the council, to the heads of their respective governments. Also, told those respective governments that if they did NOT take action, not just in recalling and putting the council on trial, but also by amping up military spending and getting ready for war, I would personally send that report to every news media outlet and lay the blame SQUARELY on the council as a whole and by extension, the governments as well. That's not just a black eye, that's multiple amputations as well. Jackass council loves to lay blame on anyone and everyone but themselves.
Nikkless chapter 10 . 10/29/2019
so no liara
Nikkless chapter 9 . 10/29/2019
and where is liara i would have gone to her first
Nikkless chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
well mostly well written. and its stupid if shepard wont be the spectre