Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
MarauderMist chapter 17 . 5/18
Nicely executed! It is good that you kept it short.
Selias chapter 17 . 5/16
Looking forward to the sequel. This was a fun read.
pinkmafia24 chapter 17 . 5/6
I loved rereading this and really hope you post the sequel one day
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/3
Well that was an interesting read. Didn't even need to know much about Mass Effect, to follow along.

Powerful, demented Harry worked well here.
Toto chapter 17 . 4/5
Thank you so very much. For writing this? For being awesome? For cheering me up while I was having a really REALLY bad time irl? You're just extremely amazing, so thank you. I laughed far more than I expected I could with my current emotional state so just, thank you. Words can't express how grateful I am for the existence of this ridiculous and beautiful fic. I had a wonderful time reading and will be on the lookout for the sequel. Electric boogaloo, HA! Futurama reference ftw. You, my good author, deserve all the kudos. Only this is ff not ao3 so there's no anon kudo system, which sucks.

Well, enough rambling from me. Just, yanno... thanks again :D
wierdscience13 chapter 17 . 3/22
I have to say this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time, so much I am writing this at 4.30 AM as I didn't stop reading. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Verdauga chapter 9 . 3/12
This is freaking wonderful.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 3/12
Hehehe
DOS73 chapter 17 . 3/8
Thank you for writing this story and if you do book 2of this I will be more than happy to read it. Because this one mad me laugh in spots and it was very good. So keep up the great work.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 14 . 3/7
Why yes, Harry, you SHOULDN'T have led with saying that the destruction of the Citadel was necessary. Also, you made the Asari build a steampunk spaceship. That sentence just made my inner nerd's jaw drop to the floor. There are just no words to describe how insanely awesome that is...
7thcreator chapter 17 . 2/20
how about naming the sequel : The adventure is getting old too.
Gaelas chapter 17 . 2/22
I'm commander Shepard, and this is my favorite hp/me crossover on the archive.

But really though, this is top 3 for best in this category. Good job, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
SeverlyLate chapter 17 . 2/18
Story had potential, but was braught down by "Harry - ever the pussy" trope. Arrogant, like his father!
DontMindMe chapter 17 . 2/8
I loved it but was harry not with someone back on eden prime?
I cant wait for more.
automaton14 chapter 17 . 2/5
Good, funny story. Really want you to post what you have of the second.