Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
FateBurn chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Good chapter
ATiredDude chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Suspending him doesn't make any sense. This is a man who controlled fire that fucked the entire citadel up, and they're leaving him without supervision or oversight. Logically they would want more control over Harry, not less.
Leicontis chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Personally, if I were in Harry's shoes, I'd be looking into how to cast a planetary Fidelius. Once he's able to hide away a habitable world somewhere, he could put the word out for people that actually believed him and never screwed him over to join him in a sanctuary world, then tell the rest of the galaxy to fuck off and die. Just implement one magically-enforced rule upon everyone that joins his little society: Don't backstab or otherwise screw over Harry and his friends/family.

In essence, the plan would be to let the galaxy sink or swim on its own, and if the Reapers win again use his hidden world as sort of a time capsule, waiting out the harvest before promptly spreading out and re-seeding civilization across the galaxy so that the next time the Reapers come they'd be in for some really nasty surprises.

Given the tone/theme of this fic/series, I'm sure that's not going to happen, but damned if I wouldn't be tempted in his shoes.
Quatermass chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Well, at least you got this one completed at long last. I recently revived "Nitimur in Vetitum", which this story heavily inspired, and I pointed anyone reading it in your direction. Hopefully, I boosted your views and faves. ;)
frankieu chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
nice chapter thx for writing it shame harry did not hack away with intel and info
wonder what harry's next ship will be perhaps TIM build the version 2 early and harry can steal that or just nix a old krogen dreadnought he found would fit his luck
Balagor chapter 16 . 12/7/2017
I cannot wait for the Revenge of the Umbridge :) (Oh yeah, this is a real fun read)
AloofEyeball chapter 16 . 12/1/2017
Typos:
"isn't especially safe." (Last quotation mark shouldn't be there)
administrator, It's been a bit
one whose collected secrets for as long as I have
Fours hands hesitantly were raised.
That's fair, and . I can make
covering a mass wires and a dormant holo-interface
spire of the tiny mass driver with something very like longing (isn't it a mass relay?)
behind the diamond-hard stare it the hundreds of rifles pointed at them
Root access for all of the station's systems runs is hard wired
And will that inspirational Message, Harry closed the channel
at his hide Liara made a noise
Sovereign focused on the spec floating, exposed, in the void (should be speck)
wave of emp (EMP)
loss of signal from their God (I'd say lowercase god; capitalized it's a name.)
Joker's does a good deed
consequences, [and] Harry meets
AloofEyeball chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
Typos:
closed the connection by what shooting his computer
these things have all have a cause somewhere
The crew plays spin the bottle (the should not be capitalized)
a Systems alliance crew (alliance should be capitalized)
added it to the file 'dogs' 'what the fuck' (files, plural)
AloofEyeball chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
Typos:
giant sentient genocides machines from literally beyond the stars
Gurus inclined his head
Harry had doubled check meteorological reports
AloofEyeball chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
Typos:
God news! Now is later, have a go!
starting at the shotgun in his hands

Also, I kind of prefer the old "some kind of immortal all powerful wizard man" (as I recall) to the new "some kind of immortal all powerful witch". If you don't want to repeat the word "wizard", how about "magic man"?
AloofEyeball chapter 9 . 11/30/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed the previous version of this story, and the additions are only improving the experience.
You've got a typo: "let alone analyzed the body language of., "
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 11/29/2017