Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
1529 chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
Overall a great story and I am looking forward to the sequel... that said, this final chapter seemed pretty weak and forced and want quite up to the quality of the rest of the story... in my opinion. Another reviewer mentioned it seemed like you were forcing the storyline for ME2, and I have to agree a bit.

I look forward to the sequel while being a bit disappointed with how this one ended.
TSFreedom chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
Great chapter .
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
Will Harry get a handheld nuclear flamethrower in the sequel? He should get a handheld nuclear flamethrower in the sequel.

Those things are cool.
HoloObssession chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
I am excited for their highly anticipated return
Lydia-Hood chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
I think Harry's reaction here was not quite the adequate reaction I'd expect of him, if anything his reaction should have been 'So if I understand you well, you'd rather give up any form of control and authority over me, and let me lose to my own device, rather than keep me as a Spectre and have any say in my future actions?' Frankly I think that would have been his reaction rather than mope, he'd basically, sure he might have bitched at the loss of access to stuff, but what he should have told them is basically a effective warning on what the idiots were actually doing, cutting off his leash on him, no matter how irrelevant that leash might have been.

Obviously this is happening so that it keeps to the narrative of early ME2 that he lost his status as a Spectre, since their is no way he is going to die like Shepard would have to lose it, I assume its also so he is kicked off the Normandy so that she can get killed in the Collector's attack, also its pretty weak to have went that way I feel, trying to stick too much to the original, frankly I would have rather seen them start discrediting the idea of the Reapers existing effectively walking in Fudge's footsteps as deniers, and him quitting over it, rather than have him supposedly mess up so badly they'd fire him over it, it feels like a bloody hollow Deus Ex Machina to get ME2 to start exactly the same.
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 12/13/2017

D72 chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
Heeheehee. Joker, wingman.
Old Gregggg chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
This is disgusting, after a rewrite I was hoping for serious effort to be put into this great story even if it was rooted in the crack genre I really loved it. This ending felt to forced like you really wanted to end it so you put something out.
SaintMichael95 chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
I feel a bit disappointed with how this ended to be honest. I really hope Harry kills the council in the sequel. Or at the very least gets some revenge against them and the Alliance.
whiteabyss89 chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Coming soon is "Getting Too Old For This: Potter and Sheppard's Bogus Adventure"

In case you're too young for the reference. It's a nod to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
alaskan-dracolych chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
be really interesting to see how you get tIM in on this. Shop much luscious malfoy vibes from him.
comodo50 chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
I so loved this. Hope to read more of the next edition :)

Ps. Harry could have had a moment of seriousness/truth to the crew and tell them that they -would- come down and not to lower their guard. Just in case.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Douggernaut chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Cool story! looking forward to the sequel.
goddessa39 chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Really glad this got reposted. I think the end happened just a little too fast somehow, but the sequel is a good reason why.
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »