Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
Nikkless chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
well mostly well written. and its stupid if shepard wont be the spectre
Nikkless chapter 3 . 10/29/2019
these constant flashback shit is annoying even if its well written.
Mutant Ascension chapter 3 . 9/27/2019
I'm assuming that the Wizarding World that has hidden itself better which honestly I can't fault them for I mean let's be honest those that wouldn't want to wipe them out would try to exploit the living hell out of them not to mention I'm pretty sure they would be higher on the market for slavers so yeah I can't really fault them for hiding themselves away and probably wouldn't be a good idea for them to reveal themselves without a very heavy and I do mean heavy powerbase to protect themselves against those who would want to kill them or exploit them because I can see a lot of people throughout Citadel space reacting badly to an entire race and species with the literal ability to warp reality however they wish the only limitations they have is raw power and knowledge and those two hurdles can be overcome with time and preparation so yeah I can see a lot of people viewing them as dangerous and deadly and things going very very wrong from there. Hell I don't even want to imagine how destructive and virtually Unstoppable and Reaper created from the Wizards and witches and other magical beings and creatures of the magical world would be.

So considering how well they've hidden themselves unless they decided to use a modified fidelius charm to cover the entire Wizarding World that exists all over the globe I'm going to assume that they have a certain level of understanding of current technology in order to better hide themselves from Discovery?
Mutant Ascension chapter 2 . 9/27/2019
Poor Harry he just can't get a break.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
Sorry, not into the unnecessary and offensive taking of God's name in vain. I'm normally extremely (ok, too) laid back when it comes to "cussin'" - I can flip off a fuck like you wouldn't believe and make sailors blush with my stash of motherfuckers, but I do not like when God and damn are smashed together in some sort of crude "oh, lookie, aren't I badass?!" mix-up. It's just not necessary.
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 6/21/2019
Enjoyed the story, and I hope that if Harry does not get the ship that all his enhancements fail.
DOS73 chapter 18 . 6/15/2019
Thank you for writing this story I quite enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the next instalment.
Hold777 chapter 1 . 6/4/2019
lol
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 11 . 6/1/2019
This chapter nearly had me pissing myself. Jesus that was hilarious.
Tha Shadow 750 chapter 16 . 5/29/2019
Your labelling messes up here: This is the 16th chapter, but it's titled chapter 18.
Astroman1000 chapter 5 . 5/12/2019
Dippet hit 355 and if you count a random newspaper that shows up in the first movie a guy named Barry hit 755, not to mention the Flamels who were in their later 600s. Harry is getting close though.
DaSalvatore chapter 17 . 5/8/2019
I love ME and enjoy testing out HPxME crossovers. I was enjoying the story even with Harry seeming incredibly off.

Now don't get me wrong, I understand that spending so long alive and without other magicals could affect the character. I might not enjoy those stories too much since most people tend to overdo the strangeness until it's merely a brand new person in a Harry suit who can do magic but this story didn't cross that line.

It's funny in places although a bit too scatterbrained and hectic in its writing in places. What I can say is I absolutely hate the ending. Not only is cutting Harry loose stupid (they'd want to quietly eliminate him/cause him to disappear) but having everyone stamp on Harry to leave him broken and alone just like he was at the start of the story is extremely unrewarding. What's worse is the first chapter of the sequel makes the ending to this seem like a way of shitting on Harry and repeating the "joke" of him getting attacked every time he settles on a new planet.
125b chapter 18 . 5/4/2019
Great story
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 8 . 4/18/2019
lol I fell out of my chair I'm not joking that was awesome
et-reader97 chapter 18 . 4/18/2019