Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
Verdauga chapter 3 . 9/20/2021
Kek
Verdauga chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
BlazeStryker chapter 13 . 9/19/2021
When she came to, all Harry saw was a gleam in her eyes that reminded him of a century of marriage that ended abruptly with a bone knife inserted between the T11 and T12 vertebrae while he had been asleep. The scar still itched like crazy when it rained.

On earth.

In Surrey.

Harry had doubled check meteorological reports.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let me guess: The area formerly known as Little Whinging?
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 9/16/2021
I love this fic still. Just reread it all and it doesn’t didsapoint
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 9/15/2021
Great chapter
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/31/2021
Reading
Monster King chapter 18 . 5/30/2021
Awesomeness
PappyOldGuy chapter 18 . 5/29/2021
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
An intriguing start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
papastpes chapter 12 . 12/4/2020
Is it possible, that you ripped off some lines of Team FourStar's Hellsing Ultimate Abridged? Because i fucking love it
Silky Button chapter 18 . 10/28/2020
This story was frickin' amazing! Too funny and I could just see Harry running around saving the galaxy in his own special way... might have to redownload that game again now haha!
Saphire no Kitsune chapter 18 . 10/20/2020
This was a riot of a story. There's a particular joy in crotchety old near immortals making a mockery whatever universe they end up in, and adding lechery and other vices into an otherwise paragon style character, with reasonable back story to justify said vices, is just icing on top.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
Thank those good men or women who convinced you to post this again.
I have reread this chapter a couple of times now and it still is a great read.
So thank you for sharing this with us readers.
555 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »