Reviews for Getting Too Old For This
Waka Metalbelly chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
F*** Yes. More.
sh777 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Thanks for the new story.
Rune Landel chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Definitely enjoying the start, can't wait to read more! :)
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Yes! Super glad to see you writing again, loved the first version, and Love the second one as well. Keep up the stellar work!
An Sionnach Rua chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Nice to see you back in action
mousehowl chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Thanks. Excited to see this. Always enjoy this crossover concept and you're giving it a good introduction. Look forward to your updates.
Unkindpuddle chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
It's Back can't wait to read through this again. Looking forward to the rewrite.
BrigadierGnrlMayhem chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Glad to see it back & still the dry humour that made the last one so great.

Cynicak Harry is my favourite Harry.

Thank you for brining it back.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Looking forward to the changes! I haven't noticed any yet so I assume you're keeping the intro the same. I can't wait to see the differences in the plot in this rewrite.

-Zetsumei
sanabalis chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I love it! I loved the old one too, one of my favorites! I'm so glad it's back in a new reincarnation :P
And I'm even more glad to see that you're alive and well! I got very worried when you disappeared.
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Loved the original and can't wait for the rewrite.
comodo50 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Nice/great start you have here, I always love some good HP/ME fics. There are quite some that are good but never finished, sadly.

Hope you can update this fic !

Will add it to my bookmark list~

Cheers, old bean-

-C
Thundramon chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I am very glad that you are posting this amazing story again. Thank You
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I love this fic and its fun to reread... but how come you took it off; or is it another one of those fics that randomly dissapears?
prymael1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Glad to see this make a return, this is definitely one of my favorite stories on the site, thank you.
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37