Reviews for Breeze
Nakshatra chapter 29 . 7/6
Oh damn, if the show was actually like this... or if this was the world we live in now(you know what I mean, if we lived in this story). I would have RIPPED CHLOE TO PIECES AND THEN *goes on a two hour rant of what I would do to Chloe*
I absolutely loved this- please post the sequel soon!
BearBear15 chapter 54 . 7/2
That was very eventful, cute, depressing, and relatable. Nice job!
Lindeee chapter 12 . 6/16
Well technically Marinette would have been dead if lady wifi had killed her, but if people had thought she was dead Marinette would indeed have stood by Alya's side
Scarletletter13 chapter 54 . 6/16
The story's intense, damn. And also, I love it how Alya put Chloe in her place. ( Gotta admit that I'm a very sadistic person / a bitch to anyone that deserved a good fucking punch to the face so I'm pretty satisfied when she told her off that it was Chloe's fault in the first place why many or most people are being akumatized. )

Can't wait for the sequel of the story though, and I'm kinda curious to what Alya's surprise for Marinette is. ( Though I have a hunch that she wants Paris to see that Ladybug is still alive in the flesh though, and gives Marinette a chance to explain what happened. )

Anyways, I really love your story, and I gotta say, you should post it on other social sites like Wattpad or Quotev so others can see the story cuz this is a fucking good one. :D

We will stay tuned for the sequel! :DDDD
Kumajiro chapter 54 . 5/14
That was intense! Had to pause a few times to get tissues, but otherwise couldn't stop reading. Damn good story, and I can't wait for the next one. PS: Your English is a lot better than most native speakers, so no worries on that front. :)
D.Mentor chapter 54 . 4/29
A great story, thank you for writing.
crazy and random child chapter 54 . 4/26
OH MY GOD SEQUAL! So anyways, I stumbled upon this little gem from another fanfic writer by the name of Rachel3003 who had done a spin off of Breeze named Cheese Breeze. I fell absolutely in love with it but she made it clear that that spesific FanFiction was based off of someone else’s work so I decided to pop on over here and see what all the hubbub was about and i’m so glad I did. This is the first FanFiction which actually made me cry. Sure i’ll Get sad, but this one made me weep with Marinette. I’m so excited to see where this goes! Please keep up the amazing writing!
Gold Testament chapter 33 . 4/22
Okay not good, Nino spilled Mari's crush to stop Alya from spilling Mari's secret identity as Ladybug, and Alya spilled Adrien's secret as Chat Noir to Nino by accident.
Gold Testament chapter 32 . 4/22
Wow first Alya figures out Adrien, and now Marinette?! Forget the Ladyblog, she should be a professional detective. Wonder how Adrien would know he smashed and destroyed his precious Ladybug?
Gold Testament chapter 23 . 4/22
You haven't really given Hawkmoth any screen time since Miss Fortune.
Gold Testament chapter 16 . 4/22
Marinette's trying to stay strong, but even a mountain made of solid diamond can eventually be chipped away down to the last stone. Hopefully at least Adrien, at least Chat Noir can pull her out of the darkness Hawkmoth pushed her in before it consumes her, destroying her will, and her.
Gold Testament chapter 13 . 4/21
Wow, I thought Nino would've been Akumatized by now and become Bubbler again.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 4/21
Heh, looks like Bubbler might be popping back into Paris.
Abaven chapter 54 . 4/20
Damn, that was... incredible, your writing is incredible, I cried so much, that was so powerful, I loved it so much, keep up your amazing work