Reviews for Dead Reckoning
unholy-this chapter 18 . 9/17
Oh, man, I love Cruella so much!
unholy-this chapter 14 . 9/17
Oh no! Poor Killian! Luckily Liam's there to help...
unholy-this chapter 13 . 9/17
What an emotional scene! Poor Killian had too much to deal with, and was so scared... Good thing he had Emma by his side, wanting to help him through it all. But damn that was bad timing!
Alexa chapter 33 . 9/2
Great ending! Enjoyed reading it! Glad Killian is finally healed!
Alexa chapter 31 . 9/1
Nice moment with Liam and Gold. At least the Jolly is good as new again. Hope Killian recovers soon!
randomfandoms815 chapter 33 . 9/1
THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING STORY!
creepydoll415 chapter 33 . 9/1
Perfect! I started following this story from Chapter 1 and have loved reading every part of it. I was "hooked" from day one. (LOL, I know that's corny and cliche but it works). You are truly a gifted writer and captured the essence of the love that runs throughout their lives. 3
I always wanted to find someone who would look at me and love me the way that Killian loves Emma. Luckily I found my happy ending, in the form of my first love from high school. Our first date was November 13, 1992, and here we are nearly 25 years later engaged to be married.
redlox2 chapter 32 . 9/1
A happy ending after all:) certainly a great wrap up chapter.
Nouqueret chapter 32 . 9/1
Fantastic story ... hope there will be another soon ... perhaps a sneak peek ( I always ask you the same )
Nouqueret chapter 31 . 8/31
What a nice gesture... Gold restoring the Jolly Roger.
Laser Lance 720 chapter 31 . 8/31
The interaction between Liam and Rumple here was spectacular. They are both such interesting characters, and getting to see them interacting is quite the pleasure. Rumple's redemption in here is pretty amazing. It feels so quinine, which I complement you on.
redlox2 chapter 31 . 8/31
Wait is the last chapter? I am pretty sure there must be at least one more for Killian and Emma's POV right?
Alexa chapter 30 . 8/30
OMG! Awesome chapter! Hopefully Killian will be healed without any side effects.
Great acción packed chapter... now what I always ask what's up next? Story I mean...
ellegirlie77 chapter 30 . 8/30
Loved the giant battle. And awwwwwwww