Reviews for Rebellion Zero
Esmereilda chapter 15 . 9/24
I look to seeing what happens next with rider sakura and archer
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 9/23
It seems like all the servants have their own agendas
N2 chapter 15 . 9/23
Please continue.
Dxhologram chapter 15 . 7/16
Poor Gilgamesh, he has to deal with Kirei's obsession with Mapo Tofu.
hyperomegasonic26 chapter 15 . 7/16
A well placed and well written omake. That was perfect before we got into the final scenes of the 4th Holy Grail War, starting with Tokiomi's downfall.
PasiveNox chapter 2 . 7/6
this is nice very nice
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 7/6
hahahahah this is nice
Dxhologram chapter 14 . 7/5
Geez, Siegfried now meets Kriemhild and he has no idea what to do with her. Huh it was never touched upon what he feels about her especially what happens to her after his death.
Crimson Reiter chapter 14 . 7/5
Gambatte! Sumanai-kun!

Love the chapter!
hyperomegasonic26 chapter 14 . 7/5
Finally we have the completion of the operation to rescue Sakura and many Heroic Spirtis reunited as well. I see we will have the Heroes banquet soon to discuss what is wrong with this Holy Grail War and the Greater Grail corruption. Soon Rin and Aoi will join the party too and then the 'family' will all be reunited.

On the other hand, Tokiomi is about to have his own problems with Kirei and eventually he will learn if he survives how much of him acting more like a magus than as a human being and as a parent will end up costing him a high price and will relearning to be like a real human being.

With all this and how the rebellion is complete (at least Assassin left with a happy note even though they were forced to commit suicide due to Kirei's Command Seals), there is nothing else left for the outcome of this Holy Grail War to be made and we see what the future is waiting for when the 5th Holy Grail War begins.

PS: I sent more ideas in that same PM and I made another one with the ideas of the next chapter that I just passed. See them, yes?
AltenativeFutureFan27 chapter 13 . 7/2
Kriemhild comes to rescue her Hubbie.
Dxhologram chapter 13 . 6/21
Hey we get to see Siegfried do the chant and use Balmung. That's awesome. By the way do you know about his update animation? What are your thoughts on that?
hyperomegasonic26 chapter 13 . 6/21
Finally! The rescue operation of Sakura started!

Many things are happening at the same time, beginning with Tokiomi discovering that Risei was killed and how it was not in Kayneth's hands in this reality, something to tell me that a certain traitor son finally succeeded in realizing his desire to kill his own father himself and realize more soon its own evil and distorted nature (with a little help from a certain King of Heroes who wants to change Master to get rid of the annoying Tokiomi)!

Aoi and Rin finally took action. That phone call that Kariya gave Aoi before he left for his last attempt to rescue Sakura on his own was worth it, and both will realize that there is something wrong in the Matou residence (it has always existed), and things will be black for Zouken in this chapter since Siegfried, Illya, Sella and Robin see invited to the party. However, Berserker was now under Zouken's control, which means that Kariya died while being devoured by Zouken's worms and became the Master of Berserker now as in FAZO.

Actually a lot of things can happen in part two and when Tokiomi loses something, I imagine we can know who will be responsible.
Fall2Glory chapter 12 . 5/7
I can feel things reaching their peaks soon, which is honestly worrying considering only one Servant is dead and been replaced by an Avenger. As for the AU you mentioned, well I for one believe we need more stories involving FGO Servants.
Merlin Pranks101 chapter 12 . 5/5