Reviews for Broken Bonds
PotterGamesOfOlympus chapter 2 . 5/16
You already have me sobbing. Two thumbs up to you from me.
monochrom68 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
s rank? wow.
monochrom68 chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
the dialogues suck... cringe-y. it kind of lessen the emotional impact.
Aloasa chapter 22 . 9/9/2017
You know... this makes me WANT a sequel... as in, what happens now that Naruto is gone... maybe someone takes his place in canon... or something... but... if the great ninja war happens... what would happen if Naruto is reincarnated with Edo Tensei
Phoenixx Rising chapter 22 . 9/9/2017
Loved it! So sad, yet so good too. Love the ending. Love That Haku was there. Love that Zabuza was too and was the one to remind him of who he is. So many feels in this story. Love it!
Jish chapter 22 . 9/9/2017
Great story. One request though: when the sequel comes out, can you post a new "chapter" to this one saying so, so all us story followers can get the update? Thanks.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2017
What will the name of the Sequel be!? So that we will know what to look for in the daily update list!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 21 . 9/9/2017
Awww...I like the conversation between Naruto and Kurama. It was sweet.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 20 . 9/9/2017
Lol! Loved the taunting!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 19 . 9/9/2017
I liked Itachi's reaction the most.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
Aw that one got me too!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 17 . 9/9/2017
Ok. This one made me cry. :'(
Latina shewolf chapter 21 . 9/8/2017
Thank you for updating :) I really am glad to read this fanfic idea. I do hope you plan to make a sequel. This chapter was real sad but I loved it. I can't wait to see what you have planned for last chapter.
senselessgrinder chapter 21 . 9/8/2017
A story based on the canon Naruto being dead does seem interesting. I support the idea, you will need to read through or watch the Naruto series again though. Maybe even some of the movies could be changed. I could see Shion and a determined Neji together. Neji instead being the one to prove that fate is in one hands and not a predetermined plan. I could actually see Neji being stronger overall than in Canon by trying to live up to even a small part of Naruto's ideal. A Byakugan wielder who can also see the future ( in small snippets, though accurate predictions). but yes go for it.
PhenexGundamKai chapter 20 . 9/7/2017
I hope for the last chapter will have Minato and Kushina welcoming Naruto to the afterlife and them being happy for being reunited. That will be a great ending.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »