Reviews for Restoration
Wow, great reveal scene! I wonder what horrible "accident" ruined his face. What did Erik mean by an accident? An accident of birth? A literal accident? I really love this AU. It makes sense, if you know what I mean. I hope you continue!
Edda
mlle. fantome chapter 4 . 6/2
I really cannot express how much I adore this all of it is so wonderful and beautiful and I'm so emotional if you ever decided to make it a five shot know I would be eternally in your debt
gracianasi chapter 4 . 5/24
(sorry for taking so long to review!)

AIDHDISNELWPQJQHEIRJFOFBDHSGWIDFIFHEIWNQPQEIRIFJCNCIEOSNE. That’s basically how I feel when I read this (and I’ve read this so. many. times omg). literally if I wanted to make a list of my favourite parts, I would just be copy-pasting this entire thing. because IT’S ALL PERFECT.

Erik’s insecurity is so palpable and heart wrenching, and it’s so clear how Christine is his match — she’s so determined, and determined to love, and the way she takes down his barriers is perfect and so in-character. I die. the kissing is gorgeous. I adore all of this. thank you thank you thank you!
rosesandmusicsheets chapter 4 . 5/23
Fishhhhh. I can’t right now omg. I was like, oh it’s only 4 chapters, lemme read this before going to bed. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE LOVES THIS ONE. My hearrrtrttt I hope for more chapters but if you left it this way I wouldn’t be mad. This is absolutely the loveliest thing I’ve ever read. Erik is so well written! Everything is well written! I see everything you’re describing, I don’t know how you do it. Keep up the good work!
therosenpants chapter 4 . 5/22
lmdkrkrkrmrmrm... effervescent.
Amelia Mariee chapter 4 . 5/21
Awh she is so mature and great for him
Lol "lubricate the conversation" that just feels awkward, but then you immediately realize it's so Erikily awkward, it's absolutely perfect! XD

I like the, idk, whispy writing style, like it doesn't feel super formal, and I feel like that adds to the feeling of...what Erik is feeling heh :D It feel free.

"Polishing the pearl of the proverbial oyster," lol, love the alliteration
Eeeee the "your voice is not of this earth" is just EEEEEEEE and her "sweetest hyperbole Ive ever heard" is so daaaaw UGH these two cute dork babes

"Swathed in ivory sheets like a goddess" makes me want to buy some ivory sheets x3 LOL IVORY TOWER SHEETS, I CALL PATENT

"cAVALCADE OF CRACKING JOINTS" YOUR ALLITERATIONS ARE ON FIRE

Ok "mellifluous snorer" i am loving this chapter and all its words so much.

ooohoohooo kissy kissy goodness, and surprisingly pleasing handage from CHRISTINE! :O
I love the segue about her hands almost doing no wrong, that was good.

huUUUUUUGH HE SOUNDS. LIKE. CHERIK. SEMBLANCE OF A FACE. UNFIT. SWEET SAD SOFT BOI I NEED TTTOTTT THUMBS UP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S EVEN MORE CHERIKIER HERRGAGAUJHJU SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHE'S ASKING
YOU ARE DOINMG THIS ON PURPOSE ARENT YOU WHEEL OF FISH

WAAAAAAA "BESIDE THE WOMAN HE LOVES WHO CAN NO LONGER LOOK AT HIM" MY EYES ARE LITERALLY STINGING I WAS RIGHT THIS WASNOT WORK APPROPRIATE MATERIAL
Ugh even "eteranlly abhorrent," i cannot, nope, my soft boi, my heart, aaaaa

OK SRSLY, EVEN MORE FEELS? HER REACTION? PERFECT. DETERMINED GIRL. YES. THANK YOU SOMEBODY.

Srsly that is genius and perfect and poignant O fish of feelings. i bow to thee. ALL OF IT. And I love the snark, doggonit this is so cherik what teh heck even. And her reply is equally great. UGH. EPIC. AND WONDEFUL. AND YET SO SIMPLE.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH-*ughs self off face of planet and into the cosmic realms beyond*
Love the sporadic updating! This might be the best one yet. I really like the realism of your modern au(s) that contrasts from canon while staying true to the characters and their interactions. Christine especially. She's a rare treat among many portrayals that make her a doormat, fiery and determined while believably flawed. Of course she would react to Erik's face, with horror, even if it was miffed due to her feelings for him. I'm hoping for a part 5.. unconventional date?
Amelia Mariee chapter 2 . 5/21
Awh l love this...turn it into a story! Lol
first of all how dare you *sobs*
AnotherSilentObserver chapter 4 . 5/20
This is so well written: original and insightful.
Syri Reed chapter 4 . 5/19
hhhhhh this was so sweet!
domestic fluff gives me life!
UncoventionaLove chapter 4 . 5/19
I just can't get enough of these two. This is by far one of my favorite modern phics. It's so realistic, and I just love the slow burn between these two. Favorite part is Christine altering her mental image of him. She's shocked, but she loves him, and can work rebuild her image of him towards acceptance. I do hope you continue this story here and there! Great work!
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 5/19
Sporadic updates forever? Sounds good to me! :)

Especially if they're such sweet and lovely updates! :)

I loved Christine's reaction here, less Purity Sue, more realistic. :D
VeroniqueClaire chapter 4 . 5/19
God I love the line, "She is the one who closes the distance." Short, telling, and true on so many levels. :-)