Reviews for Loneliness is Worse
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for this story, it has a wistful quality to it that I truly appreciate. You have well described the fear which weighs more heavily than any other.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
A great story. Very well written.
boromir chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
good story
wanttodelete chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
oh, this is darling. i seem to be using that word too much these days (of course, that's what comes from reading so many pippin-fics; he's just cute!), but i really do mean it. some of the lines (for some reason, "Osgiliath was burning." and "Dark sleepless nights still lie ahead" in particular) really struck me. nice. :)
boromir chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Good story. Keep it up!
Mona Lisa chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Poor Pippin!
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Most exellent! You must write more. Your work shows quality and faithfulness to cannon as well as a deep understanding of Pippin's character, something I take very seriously. Too many people do not or will not see Pippin's darker and more serious side. He is multi-faceted, deep and complex. I love Pippin for the same reason I love Boromir, they are both the most human of the Fellowship, full of enigmas and not afraid to think outside the box, with just the right amount of rebelliousness that I find so appealing. Both are fallable, and this makes them all the more lovable to me. I see you think deeply about these characters, and I would like to read more by you. Thank you for that story.
Aurora West chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
You know, Frannie, I think you may run into some copyright issues with that title. Oh yeah, and this is a nice story. Now write something with Merry, dammit! ;)
Azaelia chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Woha! That was great! I think you have Pippin's character down very job! Are you going to continue it? Please do!
Xena chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Wow, that was great. Wonderful insight to Pippin's thoughts in Minas Tirith. Written wonderfully. Is there going to be another chapter? I hope there is. :P
meggie2006hotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Hey this was a good story! Poor Pippin!
Zebra Wallpaper chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
A really nice, deeper study of a bit from the book. Very thoughtful. I like it a lot. I'd love to see more, if not of this than maybe another moment from the book?
Clarinet Elf Chick who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
This looks good! Write more!

-Ayla

What about second breakfast?