Reviews for Love and Old Black Shoes
asura10661 chapter 1 . 8/16
I aint no wuss but this sh*t hit me right in the feelz
Astra Across the Stars chapter 30 . 8/10
Dang. This was a lot. I had to stop myself from crying so many times while reading this fic. Also congratulations you made me like Ginny. I never really cared for her before, but this fic gave me a new appreciation for her as well as Percy. Great job
I read this all at once, I couldn't stop! Loved, loved, LOVED Audrey. Honestly can't get enough of her. Stayed up so late to finish this!
Thank you so much for writing this story, in my short journey into the world of fanfiction so far, thus is one of the best stories I have read so far. The story had it's fault of course, but it was still perfect. Some things I had didn't like was how easily Audrey accepted the magical world. I thought she would have more trouble after the veil was lifted from her eyes. I also felt as if several Weasleys we're out of character. Some things I did like was how in character Percy was. Even if he is the protagonist, you are not blind to his faults. He is a self centered and tend to make things all about him. Overall, it was an incredible journey, and I hope you write many outstanding stories for us to read.
Fucking perfect. I read it all freakin night.
SolelyReader chapter 30 . 6/11
I've got to say, I've loved this story. Aside from the regular posting (which I loved) it is very well written and the right length. Molly and Arthur first reaction to Fred's death don't really seem in character but I can very well ignore that because of the plot of the story. The only complaint I have is that the ending seemed kinda rushed, especially chapter 29, mostly because it seems to me that after years and years for Percy to start changing his mind in less than 2 months and mostly because of a conversation with Audrey in the last 10 minutes it's a bit too quick. But other than that this is one of my favourite Percy angst stories.
piano.writer chapter 30 . 6/6
I bet I just wrote the biggest spoiler of the whole comments section.
piano.writer chapter 30 . 6/6
Thank you so much for not killing him in the end, at first I never thought you would do it, but as I kept reading I kept thinking, here right here this is where Percy is going to die along with my heart being ripped in half. Thank you so much, this was the perfect ending.
lmao thank you for that ending after this whole journey
oh efforts of communication! \o/
at last! thank merlin!
i think i might be cursing each one of the weasley family for the rest of the chapters while hugging hermes
oh percy T_T