Reviews for Love and Old Black Shoes
Fucking perfect. I read it all freakin night.
SolelyReader chapter 30 . 6/11
I've got to say, I've loved this story. Aside from the regular posting (which I loved) it is very well written and the right length. Molly and Arthur first reaction to Fred's death don't really seem in character but I can very well ignore that because of the plot of the story. The only complaint I have is that the ending seemed kinda rushed, especially chapter 29, mostly because it seems to me that after years and years for Percy to start changing his mind in less than 2 months and mostly because of a conversation with Audrey in the last 10 minutes it's a bit too quick. But other than that this is one of my favourite Percy angst stories.
piano.writer chapter 30 . 6/6
I bet I just wrote the biggest spoiler of the whole comments section.
piano.writer chapter 30 . 6/6
Thank you so much for not killing him in the end, at first I never thought you would do it, but as I kept reading I kept thinking, here right here this is where Percy is going to die along with my heart being ripped in half. Thank you so much, this was the perfect ending.
lmao thank you for that ending after this whole journey
oh efforts of communication! \o/
at last! thank merlin!
i think i might be cursing each one of the weasley family for the rest of the chapters while hugging hermes
oh percy T_T
goddam you harry potter
ahhh 1/2 step forward and then 50 steps back :(
oh my heart just about broke midway through (as if it hasn't been breaking this whole time)
E.L.A.I.N.E The Mage chapter 30 . 5/19
Well... The blender can SING! I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!
irene2005 chapter 29 . 5/12
I feel like it’s been years since I have reviewed but this platform is not cooperating and I can not read your chapters.. I really hope I can read the chapters soon as it is KILLING me to not do so. Love you either way

I also dislike the updated formatting btu I will have to adjust to it.
kitza chapter 30 . 5/10
That was amazing. I'm sorry I didn't review and other chapters, I couldn't stop. Also I got zero sleep last night because I kept thinking, "one more chapter" until I realized the sun was up.