Reviews for Spider-Man: Twelve Wives
ddsurvivor chapter 15 . 1/20
And Spidey as been fucking like a rabbit for what seems like years. How powerful can he possibly be now? Great Harem novel.
Bergerac chapter 20 . 12/27/2019
Jean Grey ? Everyone saw that coming. I see others DC "cosmic or alien" candidates to become Peter's 8th wife : Starfire, Power Girl or G.L. "Jessica". From what i read from the "Previews" someone said… Maxima ? Seriously ? She would be one hell of a challenge ! You took a long time before updating this story and it was well worth the wait. Thanks !
BirdRacket chapter 20 . 12/27/2019
I’m imagining the Kree, Hala, and their ships being animated in what we got on The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes cartoon.

Superman vs Gladiator? Nice. These two would level surrounding towers for each time they throw punches.
Gerrycanada chapter 20 . 12/27/2019
Here's a quick recap: Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Invisible Woman, Poison Ivy (By the way you should give her a "good-super heroine" name), Black Canary, Spider-Woman and Jean Grey (that last one is a given). Prediction (My favorite's) : Power Girl… Scarlet Witch… Zatana… Dagger… Maxima.
Yes you read correctly, I believe that Peter is the one capable of keeping her in line. One idea : i think that Logan should receive 3 rings as well just like Cap, Bats and Kyle have. I will enjoy the battle with Superman VS Gladiator. Excelsior !
gunman chapter 20 . 12/26/2019
Merry Christmas.
Nice update.
The Kree and Shi'ar at war, what a surprise.
And The Phoenix Force unleashed by Vulcan.
Never been too keen on his origin, but it makes for interesting dynamic in the Summers family.
Even so, the heroes going to Hala was to be expected. And Jean finally gets her man. Cool.
Look forward to more.
Write on.
IROCK108 chapter 20 . 12/26/2019
noice.
GhostNova1 chapter 19 . 12/26/2019
Lemon are kinda short but good chapter
CRUDEN chapter 20 . 12/25/2019
Awesome, next chapter Superman vs Gladiator damn I really want to read that! I do wish that people would stop taking pot shots at Cyclops, I like Cyclops. He's such an interesting character and also Cyclops was right.
Thanks for uploading today and Merry Christmas.
Luiggi 22 chapter 20 . 12/25/2019
I want to ask you 2 things and thanks for answering my previous question how old is Peter and his wives in history and would have to guess Crystal will be the last wife and Merry Christmas to you too Musikman50
cabrera1234 chapter 20 . 12/25/2019
is there another update soon and who will be peter last wife?
Dragonrule chapter 20 . 12/25/2019
Please do another chapter if you can. Merry Christmas.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2019
More more more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
Sorry for not posting as myself. Using a temp.
Just wanted to say that 600.000 is not a large number.. unless there are only a couple of million people in your world...

Six hundred thousand men dying would not change much.

If it were a two or three of billion men () then it would be alot different.
There are about seven billion () people in the world
Bergerac chapter 19 . 10/24/2019
So it was Spider-Woman after all ? Sh** ! I see that Kyle is next to received rings… Will Starfire become his first wife ? Morlund and his ilk are again a menace to Peter… Who's next in the Marvel Universe to have rings has well ? Let's wait had see ! Excellent writing on your part, Thanks !
Axccel chapter 3 . 9/16/2019
A bit short but it covered the important bits.

Uhhhh, you realize there are billions of men, right? Even in the us there are at around 150 million IIRC.

Why do they treat polygamy like a bad thing? They’re speaking as though women will be forces into marriages and stuff. That is a moronic assumption. Also, they talk about abusive husbands but not abusive wives. Imagine a group of abusive wives or even one or more particularly strong women abusing the husband and her sister wives.