Reviews for Reaper Of DXD
Efthee chapter 2 . 10/25
so much so so much info dump, I don't even know half the things and references so that's my bad but still
Efthee chapter 3 . 10/25
fcking useless chapter, this is a novel not a goddamn anime
frikkieboth chapter 2 . 10/20
So he goes to trying to save people in chapter 1 to torturing teen girls in chapter 2? U obviously have no idea what your doing.
so fucking shit
Wrathofdementer chapter 2 . 9/26
Why the fuck on earth would he torture Reis and Sona for no reason. Does he has a death wish? And even if he's stronger than the two Satan's (which he's not), torturing two young girls for his own amusement is fucking despicable.
Patrick Schuster chapter 5 . 9/13
I just realized that the Author has no Idea of what he is doing. What a shame, cause I love Gamer fanfics, but only good ones ...
theeelderman5 chapter 6 . 7/13
iv given up on hope that lster chapters will get good I haven't even read this chapter and I know its gonna feel like its just spam useless and repetitive it might not fit the whole catagory of these negative feelings but there definitly the controlling elements
theeelderman5 chapter 5 . 7/13
with this persona stuff and so many physcho lookin people the story seems repetitive
Dayside chapter 2 . 7/2
Pretty much everything wrong with Gamer fics is in the first 2 chapters. Complete 180 personality change, constant info dumps pages long, constant fighting instead of actual story.

:( shame.
Dayside chapter 1 . 7/2
Jesus that's too much info
Lord Of Domination chapter 1 . 6/29
sheesh, this author clearly doesn't know what he's doing.
MoinLeute chapter 17 . 5/31
its getting annoying that every character is on par or stronger than the MC
MoinLeute chapter 4 . 5/30
Reapers already exist in DxD and work for hades...
Makaveli9 chapter 4 . 4/18
Seriously? trash. WTF is up with Americans?
Crainium9 chapter 2 . 4/1