Reviews for Reaper Of DXD
dropped because of all the emo shit, either make him dark or make him good, but this split personality crazy shit trying to take over and all the rest of the emo shit is just making the story.. bleh
All that build up for nothing… I could ignore the spelling errors and the incorrect punctuation. What I can’t stand for is the fact that your MC is so pathetically weak even at level 1000. How the fuck is his HP only barely hitting 10k? He keeps talking about how broken and OP he is but still gets fucking folded.
Bluenait chapter 1 . 12/26/2023
...wtf is this shit ?
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 2 . 12/4/2023
I love sans powers
Mr-Luca-Wolf chapter 2 . 12/4/2023
Plz get gaster blasters
HeatherSub chapter 9 . 10/2/2023
I really enjoyed this until this beginning part of the chapter/ end of the battle chapter. Maybe i'm just in a mood or something, but it's just really off-putting. Hopefully, I can come back later and find enjoyment from it. Now, it just comes off as 'standard overdramatic anime cliche'. Specifically, the main character gets treated like a rug just after a solid win cliche. It's one I find particularly upsetting.

Other than that I like your storytelling, it's been really good so far! Please keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing!
RT89 chapter 29 . 7/16/2023
Just found this story and ran through it in 3 days. I gotta say I'm impressed and interested. You've shown a massive amount of restraint given the world you shoved him in. Looking forward to more.
tristen34bussey chapter 5 . 7/15/2023
What happened to gamers mind
wtfchrlz chapter 1 . 7/8/2023
Mores Operandi? Really? I guess that's your modus operandi.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2023
Garbage story, grim reaper is cringe, come up with a fanfic people would actually read
756fourthree chapter 1 . 4/10/2023
Not bad the thought is to think that God never created life , but to live is to suffer . The consequence of creation is suffering , and to overcome it , we pray to God , for his guidance . He doesn't judge you on what you did on basis of opportune tests . He sees you in absolution and as a sum of your actions , not just any one or two actions . Also he doesn't take joy in the suffering of others . Many mistakes he may have committed in accordance to some , but never can he be called abusive . He can forgive anything , anyone , but you have to ask for it . God helps those that help themselves .
As for the creation of progeny and abortion , the body of concerned woman is the property of the concerned woman . She can decide what ever she may do with it , for she deals with most of its consequences . Her body is hers and none others .
Thanks and Good day!
Llewey chapter 1 . 3/16/2023
The story is decently written. The only real complaint I have is that the whole persona thing never gets explained, at least up to ch8, and doesn’t seem to serve a purpose aside from making a train wreck of nonsense in the middle of proper story progression. That whole velvet room visit could have been bypassed with “quest complete- reward six shooter”
Llewey chapter 8 . 3/16/2023
This whole “chapter” served no purpose than to annoy the reader so far as I’m concerned.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2023
if god doesn't want suffering, he wouldn't have made it. He is omnipotent, meaning no test or something needed. pretty stupid to revoke a woman's right on her own body for a disgusting hypocrite like that tbh
kelzayn chapter 1 . 1/13/2023
the f is wrong with this dude? u write shit like this and yet your profile has an essay about abortion being bad?
cant believe there are hypocrites running around in fanfiction nowadays