Reviews for The Ties that Bind
TiggerAndRoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2022
Really sad this wasn't finished. Really good crossover. More than plausible. I'll follow the story in the hopes you'll continue it.

Good job on the premise!
tallsunshine12 chapter 3 . 12/24/2020
This is a wonderful, suspenseful story. Will Tully ever get back home? How to fend off Hochstetter? You must finish it.
tallsunshine12 chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Sending Tully there doesn't bode well for Klink's record of over 200 unsuccessful escapes!
Tiny1217 chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
Somehow I never noticed this story before, but I happened to be looking through the Hogan's Heroes crossovers for a story to read and review for the 2020 Reviewathon. Anyway, now that I found it, this is a really excellent story so far. The characters are all portayed quite well from both shows. I will say that it did take a bit for me to figure out what was going on with the Rat Patrol's mission in the first chapter, but after I got reading I really enjoyed it. It would be great if you added more chapters.
CountDoki chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
I love this and I would really like to know what happens next. There are far to few Hogan's Heroes-Rat Patrol crossover and this one is really good. Are you going to continue the story? I hope so. But I saw that it was last updated anout a year ago so ...
Sorry if my english is kinda bad, I'm from Germany so this isn't my first language.
tullyfan chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
OK - now is chapter 4 and following? I feel like I felt after thinking that Chapter 1 was the end of the story. How does Tully get back to Africa and how do the other rats feel about that?I liked Hitch's description of Tully to pvt Collins? no wonder Tully thought briefly about staying in Germany after hearing all the clandestine activities that his stalag was involved in. Start witing!
tullyfan chapter 2 . 2/27/2018
Oh...great chapterI loved Tully comparing the British accents of Moffitt and Newkirk. I liked Tully's descriptions of the barracks inside and out and of Hogan's guys; his comparison between POW camps in N Africa and in Germany. I laughed at Tully's concern about remembering his serial number and about using the terms "mayhem and despondency". I laughed when Tully was called a boy" and a "kid", and asking for a matchstick. Poor Tully was cold being away from the desert. He was collecting questions that he was going to ask Moffitt about he always learning about things. And he was already thinking about planning his escape. both sets of Allies are checking each other. It was tough the the other 3 rats trying to find info about Tully even going to Dietrich's camp. And in turn. Tully was frequently thinking about his friends in North Africa. I have to go ahead to chapter 3
We'retheDesperateMeasures-ODST chapter 3 . 2/27/2018
Looking great so far. Keep up the excellent work!
snowleopard13 chapter 2 . 11/11/2017
I like this so far. The Rats so worry about Tully weather he is dead or alive. Also, what is Tully going to decide once Hogan talks to him? Looking forward for the next chapter.
2lieutenant chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
Good, so far. However, have you had much experience writing for Hogan's Heroes?
Meg chapter 2 . 10/27/2017
Yeah! You continued! Love it
Meg chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Great start ! Will it be continued?
2lieutenant chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
It's so great to see you publish a new story! I'm really looking forward to this one.
Undomiel5 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
A very well-written start! I am really looking forward to the rest of the story. I hope you will update soon.
Brosmom chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
A good start. Please don't keep us in suspense for long. Just a small nit pick. Moffitt's line is spread a little alarm and despondency, not mayhem.