Reviews for The Subterranean Apocalype
Doctor Dandy chapter 4 . 6/3/2019
C class again. Count me out.
chunnin33 chapter 4 . 6/2/2019
Lookin good.
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 4 . 4/25/2019
O.o why make an omake if updates for this already take months, now the waits gonna be yeaaaaaars.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2019
Wait, so Genos DOES self-destruct here? Oh poor boy...
"The next day, Sneck received a call" - wasn't it Stich?
killernooch chapter 4 . 4/18/2019
damn saitama got spotted
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
so Genos blow himself up againts Mosqugirl.
Will he come back ?
Angryhenry chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
Dope
El Espectador chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
I love your history
Whitetiger789 chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
Awesome chapter. It was worth the wait
killernooch chapter 3 . 3/16/2019
I like dis a lot
Angryhenry chapter 3 . 8/2/2018
Ooh, I love this
Blackstriker94 chapter 3 . 7/25/2018
Interesting
Luke chapter 3 . 7/15/2018
Ah, glad that you remembered that most of humanity was wiped out in the invasion.

Looking forward to seeing where this excellent story takes us! :)
buubles chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
For Mosquito Girl you could have Genos already be a hero and he sends in a report about the event. He could then want to be Saitama's disciple and gets Saitama to become a hero and everything continues as normal after the subterraneans.
Maraderchik chapter 3 . 7/14/2018
Saitama found Genos in new city in sore state when Carnage Kabuto been in his rage mode and destroying his most likely new home. So Saitama kill him with one punch, then save Genos and after than house of evolution sent their envoys (which we all know them but now with Mosquito girl(you can kill her if you want or didn't even put at all)), same here Saitama kill them all and going into this organization where meet with amazed and tell him he didn't use anything to become this strong. So there no fight against Kabuto same as manga version (i mean Saitama still kill him while he ravaged in city).