Reviews for Tender is a Kiss
ADiamondoraButterfly chapter 8 . 10/18
This is so sweet. I love the gentleness you have toward your characters. (They are ours in a way when we write about them, I flatter myself.) If you don’t mind my asking, do you know how poor Erik did end up proposing to her?
ADiamondoraButterfly chapter 1 . 10/16
OH MY GOODNESS. I don’t know when I have been so excited to read a phic. This is already perfect and everything I wanted. I love, love, love that Erik is known and respected. I love your interpretations of the characters. Even love the namesDelacroix is such a good Erik last name! And your writing makes my heart singthe description of Christine trying to convince herself she isn’t attracted to him... ahhhh! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
This is so sweet!
Riene chapter 12 . 10/6
I love the thought of Christine inspiring Erik's music, and her responses when he plays for her. Erik obsessing over her lips and arms and legs makes me smile, as does his simply wanting to be held.

Though I have to say...50 isn't that old for those, um, encounters! He may have heart issues, though... Perhaps Sorelli can come up with other suggestions.
MyFictionalDarlings chapter 14 . 10/3
Uhm... my heart? Is like... melted into a puddle on the floor? GAAAHHH!

It's so adorable that she thinks he is lovely, and handsome, and that she always has!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 5 . 10/2
Good.
Starwatcher2018 chapter 19 . 10/2
Read all the last chapters at once - so just one review.

Such a lovely rendition of a very special love affair. The first story I read of yours was the/a death scene from Leroux/Kay and I saw elements of that story here - with the kisses. Lovely writing.

This has nothing to do with your story, but when I was a much younger - 60 or so years, to be honest - there was a rock star named Fabian - who was a teen idol. Couldn't sing worth a damn, but he was super cute. The baby's named distracted me - again no fault of yours, but wanted to share this. I know you are not used to older people (such as myself) reviewing.
ghostwritten2 chapter 19 . 10/2
Oh, my HEART. What a sad and beautiful way to end things. I'm so glad that they have had almost nine happy years together. Thank you again for expanding and completing this 'verse.
ghostwritten2 chapter 18 . 10/2
The idea of Erik and Christine dancing to some of his music is brilliant. Especially music he wrote for her.
ghostwritten2 chapter 17 . 10/2
Drat, my last review posted too soon and I didn't get to type what I meant to. I wanted to say how much I loved the idea of their son getting his love of Christine-snuggling from Erik.

Now for this chapter! I love Fabian. I always love your OCs. And I love that Erik and Christine are going out to the gala to dance.
ghostwritten2 chapter 16 . 10/2
A
ghostwritten2 chapter 15 . 10/2
An E/C baby! How perfect. Eloquent writing.
ghostwritten2 chapter 14 . 10/2
This is sweet and lovely and I love that Christine loves Erik's lips as much as he does hers.
ghostwritten2 chapter 13 . 10/2
"Because I composed an opera, and you are its star." - perfect. Also love Christine taking the lead.
ghostwritten2 chapter 12 . 10/2
Ooh, I really like the idea of Christine cross-dressing for Erik. And his thoughts about her lips, and him almost falling asleep on top of her. I'm glad you are adding to this 'verse, it's wonderful, as all your writing is.