Reviews for Tender is a Kiss
Wheel of Fish chapter 11 . 7/28
Erik almost dying over Christine's sleep twitching is making ME almost die. ohmygosh, so sweet. And I looove that second half: "he lies in her arms a man reborn" and "the very first moment she smiled at him in lesson and his heart fluttered, he knew he was saved" THAT'S IT I AM DEAD FOR REAL
Riene chapter 11 . 7/20
His sweetly tender love for her makes me heart smile. Loved his musing on how her love had changed his life for the better.
ghostwritten2 chapter 11 . 7/20
Oh, this is beautiful. Love Erik's thoughts on how Christine has changed him. Just lovely.
HC247 chapter 10 . 5/29
I love all of these so much.

Wonderful work.
Wheel of Fish chapter 10 . 5/28
aaaaa I forgot this was in my inbox and I almost went to bed without reeeading iiiit

Initial reaction: eeeeeeeee

The first half is heart-crushingly sad, but the second half. THE SECOND HALF. It's so sweet and soft and lovely, and Erik's happiness is so great that I almost want to BE him.
Not A Ghost3 chapter 10 . 5/28
So cute!
Nice progression. Oh, the bitter disappointment in that third paragraph! Good ending, love the thought of them holding each other so closely.
Starwatcher2018 chapter 10 . 5/27
One little, teensy criticism, because otherwise I think this is just lovely. Change the word beat - for me, it did not match the language of the rest of the piece.
ghostwritten2 chapter 10 . 5/27
Oh I love that last paragraph. And the next to last one - Erik having to dope himself up to deal with the disappointment of not getting to dance with Christine after all - is so him. These vignettes are just so, so good.
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 5/26
I know you meant for this to be a proper fic, but it works quite well as a connected series of oneshots too. Like this sweet one. :)
Melstrife chapter 9 . 5/26
Awwww!
Riene chapter 9 . 5/25
a;sldkfja;lsdkfj Loved those last two paragraphs! So sweet.
Riene chapter 8 . 5/25
Erik debating about kneeling to ask for her hand, then realizing the awkwardness of bad knees and assistance rising just cracked me up. So much.

So Erik, again. Everything must be perfect, and if not perfect, completely within his control.
Riene chapter 7 . 5/25
The bit where he puts a finger to her lips for silence, so he can still hear the echoes in his mind's ear, is great. Fainting is also so Erik.
ghostwritten2 chapter 9 . 5/25
That smile at the end! This is wonderful, truly wonderful.