Reviews for The Mystery of El Jardín
CameoMistress chapter 16 . 11/4/2021
Whoa, what a doozy! Well, hopping over to next book which according to this is called The Mystery of Time, but your author page says it's The El Jardín Paradox, so I assume you changed it at some point!
CameoMistress chapter 15 . 11/4/2021
So many questions but yeah, so relieved that wasn't the end of Edward! Luckily, by now, I know that's not your style, so I feel somewhat comforted
CameoMistress chapter 14 . 11/4/2021
Oh man! Couldn't they even get just another hour or two with each other? You're cruel, girl!
CameoMistress chapter 13 . 11/4/2021
4 days? That's how long they've been there? Well, damn!
I suspected Alistair of something, but certainly not that. Sort of makes sense, though
CameoMistress chapter 12 . 11/4/2021
That was a lot!
So they defeated the sea monster, but almost drowned. Edward and Bella kissed, which was sweet, but how much did it actually mean since near-death and all.
Then these new people came and Bella connected with their leader. Just wow
CameoMistress chapter 11 . 11/4/2021
A sea monster? That tracks, I guess. This story is insane, but I'm not complaining
CameoMistress chapter 10 . 11/1/2021
Well that was all sorts of ominous
CameoMistress chapter 9 . 10/30/2021
The place is wild! They're literally inside the volcano?
CameoMistress chapter 8 . 10/28/2021
Huge mutations? Yeah, sure! Why not!
CameoMistress chapter 7 . 10/27/2021
That was one hell of an alcohol run, wasn't it? Emmett's speech was beautiful and turned out to be exactly what the group needed!
CameoMistress chapter 6 . 10/26/2021
Uh oh! Cracks within the group isn't good!
CameoMistress chapter 5 . 10/26/2021
Hmm, well, Carlisle sounds like a cozy man
CameoMistress chapter 4 . 10/26/2021
Is their flirting about to be taken to the next level? ;) at least they found a way out, but I'd never in a million years walk into a pitch black cave without a flashlight!
CameoMistress chapter 3 . 10/26/2021
With Edward's behavior up to this point, I wonder how much of his bravado is just a front
CameoMistress chapter 2 . 10/26/2021