Reviews for The Mystery of El Jardín
CameoMistress chapter 5 . 10/26/2021
Hmm, well, Carlisle sounds like a cozy man
CameoMistress chapter 4 . 10/26/2021
Is their flirting about to be taken to the next level? ;) at least they found a way out, but I'd never in a million years walk into a pitch black cave without a flashlight!
CameoMistress chapter 3 . 10/26/2021
With Edward's behavior up to this point, I wonder how much of his bravado is just a front
CameoMistress chapter 2 . 10/26/2021
Uh oh! They're being watched by ... something
CameoMistress chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
I just saw that you've parted this into 3 stories on your website! I had a little bit of a hard time getting through this story when it was 1 long story because of the long chapters and complicated plot, so I'll give it another go now that it's divided!
Excited!
itdoesinmyworld chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
wow
debba8 chapter 46 . 7/29/2020
I am on vacation this week from work and read this in two days. This is an unbelievable story. I can't believe that you don't have more reviews. It was a little confusing at times but it was very creative thank you so much for writing it. you are unbelievable author
PreciousJuls chapter 46 . 12/31/2019
What a rude this story was. I loved it all. Don’t change anything. Thank you for this incredible story. Top 10 favorites.
PreciousJuls chapter 39 . 12/29/2019
Not sure what happened at the end with endless and McKenzie and the ghost. Its still very exciting!
PreciousJuls chapter 28 . 12/27/2019
I hope to find out Bella story. Why did Carlisle not know her name and was looking for her? Why hasn’t she talked to her parents since starting college? Why does it say she was born there? Why does she see the future or have such a connection to the island? So many questions! Lol. And what’s going on with Alice?
PreciousJuls chapter 26 . 12/26/2019
I knew Alice was the inside man...woMAN. I hope Leah makes her suffer. Porter and Ro, just so sweet!
PreciousJuls chapter 23 . 12/26/2019
Still loving this story! Glad to see Ro and Peter getting having a moment. Bella is still awesome. I love how she is the leader.
PreciousJuls chapter 12 . 12/23/2019
I thought for sure it was going to kinda like the show Lost.
PreciousJuls chapter 11 . 12/23/2019
I am so loving this story. It’s a fun read and Edward is so cheeky! I feel like Bella is a big part of the plan here. And she never tells anyone that she was hurt by the lion, bit by the snake and her dreams! Bella is the Jane Doe but why does she have a connection to the island. Who voice was in her dreams in chapter one. Saying she will found out soon. So many questions and I love it.
ohsugarhoney chapter 46 . 12/12/2019
best fucking adventure fic i've ever read ok
800 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »