Reviews for The Mystery of El Jardín
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2019
Wow! I like
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2019
I'm totally with Edward on this. The Cullen are freaks and I'm pretty sure he is related to them.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2019
You make so many questions ahhaah I don't know how to answer! but I love that way you are writing this
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2019
Oh, I think Bella saw a wolf, maybe Leah? I hate when boys act like "I'm going to be a idiot for you because I like you" if this is Alistar case then I hope Tanya stay away from him.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
I like the way you start. I'm not a fan of the hunger games, but I think I'm going to enter in something like that with this story, and i'm excited. I like the diversity of personalities you are playing with. Edward seems very mysterious and I'm curious. Hope that Bella has a strong personality because she'll need it. Thank you for share.
edward1932 chapter 46 . 3/10/2019
This is not the type of story that I would normally read, but I thought it was fantastic! I thought it was very well written and the author really drew me in.
I usually read romance/family. This was science fiction, friendship, some romance, love, loyalty, adventure and suspense and much more! The story is a little long but well worth it!
Thank you to the author for sharing their talent with us readers!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2019
Where is Jasper?
NeeNee246 chapter 46 . 2/20/2019
This is absolutely fantastic! I am so happy that I read this story!Thank you for sharing! ;)
Darcyfan14 chapter 47 . 2/11/2019
Congratulation!,,,
trisha63 chapter 47 . 2/11/2019
I just left a review on your other ongoing story that I just voted in the contest. I absolutely loved this story and it is one of my all time favorites, so I certainly voted for it and you. Good luck and I sure hope you make it to the next round of voting. Take care, Trisha :}
KatHat4 chapter 47 . 2/10/2019
Aww man, I was saving this update for last just now, hoping for a future-take! ; ) (maybe...someday?)

Congrats on your nom!
Kat
frostedglaze chapter 46 . 1/7/2019
This was awesome, though I can’t help but want a future shot or two, of Bella, and Edward and a kid or two...and my favorite furball.
frostedglaze chapter 45 . 1/7/2019
Okay girst of all, I’m relieved, second I want to know furball’s fate, and last I am so going to look up that interactive game this is based on.
frostedglaze chapter 44 . 1/7/2019
I don’t want Bella to die.
frostedglaze chapter 43 . 1/7/2019
The endless’s death wa just sad. I hated that old Bella died alone, she had beautiful visions, but she died alone.
800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »