Reviews for Come Back to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
This is amazing! Please write more about Bella & Narcissa!
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
You destroyed me with this the first time I read it, but oddly enough, even though I knew what was coming, it's equally as heart breaking now.
I love your characterisations here - of both Narcissa and Rodolphus, but definitely Narcissa. My heart went out to her so much, and the decision she was left with is unthinkable.
My favourite line is - "This isn't a fairytale, love." I don't know why it's my favourite, but it just fits so well with Rodolphus that I love it.
This is fantastic, you are fantastic, I love you.
isaacswolfsbane chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This was so good omg. You've really shown the shittiness of the situation well and how the different relations to Bella are dealing with it differently.

Honestly, I just can't put it into words how I feel about this fic. Like, it's so good and also like chilling and it just, I don't know, like I feel sorry for everyone in this fic and these aren't normally characters I would feel anything for, let alone feel sorry for them.

Great job :)
ipsa dixit chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
oh god. i hate you. why did you have to make her do that D:. i do love how i could completely feel narcissa's pain and sort of longing for her sister to come back. i hate rodolphus for giving up and i also hate how you mentioned bella didn't really love him. i hate you for making me feel... emotions... but like this was also genius and i loved it :3333
femmedefoi chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
okay WOW I wasn't expecting this one to hit me hard either, but here we are, it's fine, I'm fine...
Emiliya Wolfe chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Oh wow. I saw that this was a drabble and didn't expect it to nearly make me cry. For Bellatrix of all people.
Actually, scrap that. Not for Bellatrix. I love how you've portrayed Narcissa. I don't think she's given nearly enough credit, and I like the way everyone underestimates her. She shows her Slytherin determination for sure, here. As soon as Rodolphus says "she wouldn't want this" I knew what would happen, but I didn't expect Narcissa to be able to cast the spell. Even I underestimated her x)

My favourite part of this is how you've humanised Rodolphus. He's a complete git in the books, but he's obviously devoted to Bellatrix, and I imagine that he would have a lot of love for his wife and his family. I like the way you made it very subtle, showing us how much it's killing him, even though his words are gruff.

As you can probably tell, I really enjoyed this. Great job!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Oh my... that's quite sad :( Equivalent to turning off someone's life support I assume. It would be a very difficult decision.

Once again, the Rodolphus/Bellatrix thing makes me really appreciate Rodolphus here haha. He is so gentle and loving for a Death Eater, I very much appreciate this.

I think you built up the desperation and despair really nicely. I know it wasn't the focus, but I kind of really loved Rodolphus' heartbreak. I just like him okay! That would really suck.

Lucius' support of Narcissa is great here too, for I've always believed they truly did love each other, so I liked that.

You did a really good job here :) Well done!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Excellent work! This is a really well written tear-jerker. I particularly like them trying to break the news to Narcissa and her dislike of being treated as totally fragile. Her attempts at getting Bellatrix to react were really good too. Narcissa's feelings at the end are really powerful.
we noble and ancient chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Oh god, HARSH, my heart... thank you for writing them all so well even in such a short little piece. I always have believed that Narcissa and Bellatrix shared a strong bond, and also that Rodolphus has always loved Bellatrix unconditionally.
Maisie Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Oh my god this has to be one of the best fanfic I've ever read (if not the best). I just love everything: everyone was beautifully in-character and my heart seriously broke into hundreds of pieces on more than one occasion.
This was utterly perfect and I could never thank you enough for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Good god, my heart just broke.