Reviews for New Year's Resolutions
HerGoldenWings chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
cuuuuuuuuute!
YeCatsJ chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Very heart-felt story. Great job. Despite being a huge Harry/Ginny shipper and not normally partial to slash your first two stories were great and I really enjoyed them. Gonna check out the conclusion right now.
me chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
that was fabulous, great story
ScribbleWorld chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Oh, Goyle RULES! XD
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
lolBunny logged in to fave this.
purplerawr chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
:D aw, I'm so glad I thought to check out your other fics, otherwise I wouldn't have found it!

Good sequel! I love things in Draco's POV :)

- purplerawr
Nenne chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
I'm so glad you made a sequel. I haven't been able to get your first story out of my mind and when I reread it yesterday and saw the review I had left, it really didn't do the story justice at all. I really loved it and it stayed with me. I absolutely agree with you on the notion of slowly befriending and even more slowly falling in love and I just loved Greg's POV and what you made of him.

Thank you for posting this. I just wanted to say that even though it was a long time ago.
CrayonsPink chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
This is a GREAT story! I'm going to o read the next one now!
Ilamay chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Love it! thanks for writing it. :)
Marion Quixote chapter 6 . 3/20/2009
aw...
Pixiekat chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
Oh and there was a sequel, lovely. I can't write much, I am running late for coffee with friends b/c I couldn't stop reading, so I have to dash. I enjoyed this, and like the idea of the two starting slow, wonderful. Thanks.
Kenji Katan chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
So I realize that it has been years since you updated this story but I was hoping you could either finish this one or write a sequel. I enjoy your writing style and wish to see Harry and Draco together and happy. I think this was awesome!
HappeeGoLuckee chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
So cute, thank you.
Kenji Katan chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
It's been a while since I read this, but I still LOVE it. Do you plan on finishing it?
Micuko chapter 6 . 4/4/2008