Reviews for Scarier Monsters
Is there more?
Wildcatatheart chapter 10 . 3/17/2019
nice...just nice...
hg-HollowGirl chapter 2 . 8/19/2018
Johns was always one of my secret favorite characters. He's such a prick, but in most regards I think it's the drugs and the desire to have a constant supply that makes him that way. What can I say, I like to hug bad boys who have secret souls? LMAO. But I REALLY like your portrayal of Johns. The way he talks, the way he treats her from the git go. The instant distain for what she is, because he knows the dark side of it all.

And you get to see what she does in action! I was kind of hoping that the true captain would be the first life source to take. You describe it so well. I wonder, does she only take life force or does she get some part of their soul? All so fascinating.

Who in their right minds wouldn't be detained around Riddick? Lord have mercy if that man was in front of me I would't be able to think much either. At least not with my brain. ;) Their interaction is so thick, and potent. It's not full of words, but more the energies being shared, and I'm fascinated to find out if Riddick can feel the energy she has too, and if it effects him in any way.
hg-HollowGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
This is just awesome. (Be prepared I'll probably comment on each chapter of this finished story, and you'll get tons of notifications - my bad).

I really love this creation of a "Reaper". The whole concept is so badass. She's a life force sucker, so damn cool. You've got a very distinct voice in your writing as well, which is hard to come by in most fan fiction. You're truly a damn good writer, and I know I'm going to enjoy every word of this story to come.
NaniErin chapter 10 . 6/25/2018
Very nice! I like how you weren't afraid to shake things up and change the pace, the order of events! It was a bit like having a favourite song, then hearing a just -as- awesome remix! I can't wait to start reading your sequel!
lucian87 chapter 10 . 2/19/2018
I can't wait for more!
Lana Banana23 chapter 10 . 2/2/2018
I'm literally hooked, please continue this. IMO your writing matches his personality well, and the story progressed smoothly, even with the details and elements you changed. I'm dying to find out what's next! Great story!
Freakypet chapter 10 . 12/27/2017
Oh my sweet lord I totally ADORED THIS FIC SO MUCH!

I can't wait to see what happens next! !
RomanticBlondie chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
Oh woooooow this was amazing ! I love that you took the movie and made it your own. A lot of stories just stick to the script but I like that you saved more people and killed johns in a different way! Great ending I hope you do more
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
this was great! kept me hooked the whole way. is there a sequel?
rossannie14 chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
U have to make a sequel I loved it! Please upload soon
Captain Grin chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

I love this.
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
Wow...great story! I really like the storyline between Xen and Riddick. I cannot wait to see what happen between them. Please continue story.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 10 . 9/19/2017
Thats what I'm ralking abiut Xen amd Riddick for life and Jack with the quirky 1 liners lol still loving this story definitely cant wait for the uodate