Reviews for Of Scars and Memorials
okay I really loved this
Naliyu chapter 1 . 3/29
I cried. Lots. What do u mean if I like this. I LOVE THIS
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 3/13
This is such a good story... and I kind of really wish this was an AU that existed in real life. T_T So meaningful and powerful. Thanks for writing this, nice job.
Sema chapter 1 . 1/13
This is awesome! Absolutely pure awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
DrearyRain chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This made me happy, left me satisfied, and it was just pure. The middle school years were so great, but went downhill really fast. The ending was so great, so satsifying. You are really a great author, and this work won easily be forgotten.
snowlikestardust chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I’m about to cry. This is so beautiful.
You’re a really talented writer. Thank you so much for creating this. I feel better for having read this
Saniwa chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I'm reading this through my waterfall-like-eyes. This story deserves 1000 reviews and faves. One of the best Friendship-trope-KnB-fics. But why? despite your icon, there was no Nigou TwT
WhiteCatInDisguise chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
love love love live
Hanahaki disease chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Okay, so, sorry for all my future mistake that I will surely make because I'm French, so I apologize first, and I hope you will understand me !
It was a really beautiful, and deep story. The vocabulary that you used was very elaborate, a little bit complicated for me, but you make me learn a lot of words, so thank you !
I really life the fact that you totally respected the personality of all the characters. It doesn't seem like a fanfiction, I was really in the manga. And It was enjoyable.
Also, in generaly, I'm really into this type of fic, with soulmates, and marks on the body, who represents the soulmate or something like that. To be honest, I expected a relationship, that I obviously didn't have, but, in the end, it doesn't bother me at all, since it was so cool, so fascinating. Like, I don't lie to you, my heart was pounding when it comes to the moment when you portrayed the evolution of Kurok's marks. It was so beautiful, I liked the concept, but, mostly, you make me liked this concept. It's all thanks to your superb writing, and your stunning ideas of marks !
So, I don't know how I shall put it, thank you, I had a genuinely moment with this fanfiction. Thanks a lot, I will remember this fiction of yours during a long time
Iamdaydreamer chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
So touching , I like the markings
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
love it
Korra Landers chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
great story, I really liked it. good job out there _
3D.2why chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
This is amazing. I've read a lot of fics along the years and I assure you, this one will not be forgotten.
Keeper of the Shadowed Roses chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
This story is beautiful but my only question is did the Basketball over his heart ever come back?