Reviews for Clarity
B Oots chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
I really enjoyed the story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
Leia Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I just went back through my rewiews and realized that I hadn't reviewed you back like I had promised. I'm sorry!

I enjoyed reading your fic! It was very well written!
MoonFairy chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Oh God... This WAS SOOOOO GOOOD!I have never read a story that captured the characters so well, Bravo, Bravo! Please write a sequel, I won't rest until you do!
SugahHigh chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Jubes a painter! Wow, I liked it! Nice surprise finish!
Neva chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
I loved it. I like Jubilee a lot, and it's good to see some people rebelling.
Box chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
*gapes* Wow...that was beautiful! _ I'm beyond happy that you wrote this, and even MORE happy that I actually read it! XD *claps* Positively magnificent. _
Netlady chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
That was a beautiful with a great ending. I loved it!
Maelwaedd chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
This is a little sad, but at the same time it's really sweet. Applause.
Gladrial chapter 1 . 12/11/2000
I liked this story. And I think that it is only right that Jubilee would try to find herself after Ev's death. After all Jubilee has seen so much death some time away from the X-men would be good.
Sheng.Long 2001 chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Only one word can describe this... Beautiful.
Valkyrie Squid chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
OMG! That was beautiful! *sniff* I actually got a little teary eyed at the end. I'm adding this to my favorites
Raven5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
happy grinny Raven sitting on the bed. Well well well done. I absolutly loved it.
Salamander chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Whoa! Cool, man! Heh. I thought I was gonna get a huge angst story. You surprised me. :) I like stories that surprise me. Always a good thing.
FumbleOfReality chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Wow. This was really good. I don't usually read GenX fics, but I liked this one. Painting can be really relaxing. I love it. Good fic, though. :)
The Bud chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
I love cigars! Yer ol' pal, The Bud.