Reviews for My Teenage Romantic Comedy is now a Medieval Political Fantasy?
The Altar chapter 18 . 12/5/2023
Could say other things but I loved parts, liked parts, and enjoyed the end.
VoidLegend chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
Really admirable that Hachiman stuck to his guns. He didn't marry the nice, indecisive one and never made a friend.

I also like how you defaced Westerosi Strategy against gamers, while Hachiman in reality is more careful with life. Also like the absence of bits of eidetic memory, and the Z-man having to barter for scientific plans. Somehow the Red God feels far more powerful here than with all the force of magic he'd normally wield.

In the narration too, you focussed mainly on the Slice of Life bits, other than Tyrion's birth. You also skipped all his Teenage and YA years. The monologues I had to skip, but never were the interpersonal interactions not satisfying.

That said, I could feel the slow, meandering sadness that coated his thoughts. This felt like a bachelor's something genuine...
NobuchiNobuchi chapter 18 . 8/25/2023
hoping that somedays you finished the story properly alas it was a good run
NobuchiNobuchi chapter 18 . 8/25/2023
sigh
Tinker Infestation chapter 9 . 7/22/2023
Bro the prince created a goddamn murder hobo character
Tinker Infestation chapter 3 . 7/15/2023
How dare you insult the great “SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH!” HOW DARE THEE INSULT THE GREAT YOUTH!
Makimass chapter 18 . 7/9/2023
Despite having a low expectations after the story fell off, I was still disappointed with this chapter. Amazing.
Makimass chapter 12 . 7/9/2023
Poor Hachi, the girl that stopped writing letters to him because he can't bother to put effort on answering them sincerely, didn't tell him that she was about to be engaged to another. Truly, it must be the girl's fault.
Tinker Infestation chapter 2 . 6/8/2023
Bro DnD in game of thrones ?’)
Love22 chapter 18 . 5/29/2023
Terima kasih sangat jarang penulis menamatkan ceritanya
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2023
That was an engrossing and fun read.

Deeply liked this version of hikigaya
Baofoo chapter 18 . 1/6/2023
Thank you for the beautiful piece!
Thonk chapter 18 . 12/21/2022
Man i have to say you have a real talent for writing
I have read many fanfics but you this one is the most unique and interesting kind of fanfic i have read nice job it sounded like a boring story at first look but it was actually amazing
Heaven's Thesis chapter 18 . 12/2/2022
Thank you for taking the time to wrap things up as you felt yourself running out of steam. It's been fun, and I appreciated your care in this way.
Sherodx chapter 1 . 10/15/2022