Reviews for A Servant Wife
Nissa-Cullen chapter 8 . 1m
I'm really enjoying this. It seems like a great story. I can't wait to see how things develop for everyone. Why did Rachel dye her hair? Was there some other meaning behind it?
Elvire23 chapter 2 . 6h
Yes! He made the absolutely right choice.
Midnight Cougar chapter 8 . 10h
Yes, good to learn about Bella's life; she's a strong young lady. And I think Carlisle's presence has had a positive effect on this family.
mysticfighter111 chapter 8 . 10h
Carlisle arrived at just the right time.
gadberry1 chapter 8 . 10h
Read the first 8 chapters in one sitting. It's a charming story and I look forward to reading it in the weeks to come. Never saw the movie but will see if it's available somewhere online. Love the characters. Thanks very much.
kmfroggi chapter 8 . 13h
Carisle is fun, and making Edward finally think unselfishly, even though he knows no better!
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 8 . 13h
Thank you for the update... Thank god for Carlisle Edward didnt have a clue..Jasper likes Bella a lot..Im sure Edward will re think how he is treating Bella or Carlisle will take Bella for himself
rjh1960 chapter 8 . 13h
I'm so glad that things seem to be moving in a positive direction. Thank goodness for Carlisle.
Guest chapter 8 . 20h
Thanks so much
BridieM chapter 8 . 14h
Wonderful chapters. Loving the characters. Maybe Carlisle will be Edward's saviour by opening up his eyes. Thank you
cbmorefie chapter 8 . 15h
Can't wait for the next update!
Scattycow chapter 8 . 15h
Can't wait to see the change in Edward. Emmet too, when he realises that Bella is a good thing. Loving this, makes me want to check out the film it's loosely based on.
Elise de Sallier chapter 8 . 16h
Bella's tale was a sad one. She's certainly a survivor, while Eddie needs a fire lit under him!
Vivi H88 chapter 8 . 18h
Great story
jerseygirl67 chapter 8 . 18h
Great chapter. Carlisle got Bella to open up and lit a small fire under Edward. Just what I've been waiting for. Can't wait for chapter 9.
1,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »