Reviews for A Servant Wife
divyvicki chapter 11 . 7/17
Such a great chapter describing Emmett’s conflicts!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 7/17
Poor Edward!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 7/16
Carlisle sure knows how to get Edward riled up.
Anasamantha09 chapter 36 . 7/15
Beatiful story! Thank you
Iersseltje chapter 36 . 7/15
Beautiful story, Thank you, so much, for sharing.
mY hEeart
americannight99 chapter 36 . 7/13
absolutely amazing story I loved reading it
asam75 chapter 36 . 7/11
I put off reading the last two chapters of this story based in the theory that if I didn't read it, it didn't end. There is some validity to this theory. Thank you so much for this story; it will go on my list of favorites.
asam75 chapter 35 . 7/11
I love the way you write Edward's thoughts. They ring true and are so entertaining to read. I also enjoyed Bella's way of telling her husband about the baby. I got her point at the flannel and absorbent cotton on her list. Her dense husband took a little longer. Thanks.
Ido t like how this all happened in front of the kids...i hope bella has to grovel
Tashakcooks chapter 36 . 7/10
The last paragraph just perfectly finished out a beautiful story! Thank you or sharing your fantastic writing.
Burning4Peeta chapter 36 . 7/10
Great Story, I wish it didn't have to end. I really disliked your version of Carlisle for a bit but he was redeemed. Poor, poor, poor Jasper - he never got a happy ending...
Mireads chapter 36 . 7/10
Loved this story
bella0609 chapter 36 . 7/6
Pretty amazing! Love your story. Thank you so very much for your talent and your willingness to share.
bella0609 chapter 35 . 7/6
Thank you for writing this beautiful and wonderful story! I loved it so very much! I am going to miss it terribly... I seriously don't want it to end!
6,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »