Reviews for A Servant Wife
Creepy baby chapter 1 . 21h
"They were going to work on making a baby girl for her?" This creeped me out a bit. But other than that awesome story.
sfspeedy chapter 29 . 3/17
So happy that they continue to reconnect.
Now, let’s have Bella finally have a big O!

Thanks for the update!

Cinematic Angel chapter 31 . 3/17
Edward is so sweet. They're lovely. Can't wait for more!
valentinesgenie chapter 31 . 3/16
Awesome work as always...
DreamerRoad chapter 31 . 3/14
Lovely update as usual, I really look forward to reading about these characters and this journey. Thank you for the heads up about the break in updates for this story and I look forward to the next chapter in a few weeks! Take care!
LittleMoCullen chapter 31 . 3/14
That was a sweet chapter, now I think Carlisle need to learn some manners.
LittleMoCullen chapter 30 . 3/14
I wonder who is watching them? I am kind of excited to see what is on this secret list of Edward's.
Sunshine1220 chapter 31 . 3/14
Aww... so sweet. I'm going to miss this story when it's over. And enjoy your trip!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 31 . 3/13
Hopefully they will be able to help Carlisle with his situation. I’m glad things are going so well for Bella and Edward. They deserve to be happy.
Each chapter is sweeter and sweeter. with each chapter, we are getting closer to the end...not gonna lie, I will miss these characters, Carlisle, too.
I believe I will read these 31 chapters (again) while you enjoy your vay-cay.
kneon chapter 31 . 3/12
So happy for these two, so sad that this is ending.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 31 . 3/12
Thank you for giving us such a sweet chapter before your vacation. (Have a good rest, my sweet.) The things Edward did for her like the ring and even the cherries made my heart swell. And Bella carefully deciding everything that was needed for her family was so genuine. They truly have become an amazingly bonded family, and they deserve it.
Now Carlisle sitting on the porch like that...not a good way to try to win a friendship back. I do think he truly is clueless at times. LOL! But I wonder why Esme sent him on his way. Well, it will be good for him to learn some “gentlemanly” ways, and Edward can do the teaching now. LOL!
I will miss this story for a few weeks, but I’ll be here when you’re ready to post again. Love you tons! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
Momma Laura chapter 31 . 3/12
Hmmm. Do you suppose Carlisle can clean up his act enough to tempt Miss Esme? We shall see! And how sweet that Edward bought her a ring finally. It's good to see them get them selves sorted out!
agatona chapter 31 . 3/12
Oh, Carlisle! Masen casa es su casa, eh?
Edward & Bella is married for real, now, with the symbol of infinity on her hand.
Can't wait for how Carlisle will redeem himself to his friend & his wife.
Thank you.