Reviews for The Corsair Saga II: The Buccaneer
Katkiller-V chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
Not a bad chapter, references to the matriarch intrigue me. A good reminder of what two skillled and well equipped asari can manage.

Constructive criticism; from time to time i think you go into over detail. You dont have to set the entire scene, just throw out the critical bits. Example, when you described their position at the intersection.
seabo76 chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
Well 'The Girl' seems to be coming off a bit like a brat. Definitely NOT where I saw this going so kudos on that. Hope to see my favorite Asari psychopath Jona sometime in the future lol. Good to see the story progressing and look forward to reading more soon!
Katkiller-V chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
Overall plot remains solid, though this chapter read a little rough. The Deckard going straight to the bridge was a bit odd to me in particular.

Apart from that, still intrigued about where this is all going both short and long-term.
Katkiller-V chapter 2 . 8/9/2017
Good confirmation that Dario is Cerberus. Secondary Asari plot seems interesting, though how it will connect to the main one is a bit of an unknown to me at the moment.