Reviews for Virginity is a Gift, Use it Well
mckenziecd chapter 1 . 10/11
Great story so far. I’m glad I found it! Can’t wait for more!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 6 . 9/20
i was surprised that you changed her race, but it helped make her point when talking to draco
ZoexKinsella chapter 6 . 9/19
I was wondering if you were going to consider continuing this story? I have just found it and I am in love with it. PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you plan on adding more. I love it.
Really, Ron, are you serioys? He's OBVIOUSLY a fucking QUEEN! Skills, versitality, and power of the peice, and haughtiness, sassiness, fabulosity, and pride of the title. What a queen ;)
TiredAssMuggle chapter 6 . 8/11
Who's wolfstar? Yes, I believe you do their relationship justice. About Severus, me too. I think that Sirius going to the ministry as well is an excellent bit of drama, and I hope the recon mission goes mostly smoothly with maybe a few bumps in the road for action. I think I just may have picked up on what you hinted at ;). Please update within this year or the next, if you can. I really love this, and would like to see where it leads.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 3 . 8/11
I officially love you for this. This is the best present I've ever recieved ;).
TiredAssMuggle chapter 1 . 8/11
I would like more of this, preferably forever. I don't care how few or far between updates will be, but if you end this, please make a sequel?
coffeemaster143 chapter 1 . 5/25
so good!
Khaleesi1316 chapter 1 . 4/10
I LOVE this story! One of my favorite ships is Drarry and your story is a perfect example. I actually got secondhand embarrassment when the Order overheard their conversation...you know the part. I am guilty of skimming over the longer dialogue pieces, but overall it’s amazing! Please please please keep writing. I reread this story a lot!
MAFITA chapter 6 . 4/10
I loved the story so far! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hope it'll be up soon! Kisses!
sak.smw chapter 6 . 3/30
I love this story and can't wait for the next installment. I thought the apology scene and the snap scene were perfect for how this story is going. Can't wait for more
Silvervein chapter 6 . 3/30
a fanfiction I can reread over and over again and I'll always love it
tecachan chapter 6 . 3/21
loving this. thank you for writing! hope you get back soon
booh3932 chapter 6 . 3/19
Ahhhhh
Himmelstaenzerin chapter 1 . 3/8
This is an amazing story! Please don't stop writing it!