Reviews for Buried Child
NerdsRule chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
*sniff* one of the best minutes of my life. Or fanfictioning.
Link's Twin chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This made me cry. Like Jo joke real tears. That takes a lot, you are now my new hero. Thanks.
bvprincess23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Poor gohan... never really got the chance to be a child... Bravo! Awsome story!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was wonderful! I think back on all the things Gohan had to go through in his childhood that children shouldn't have to face, all the things he had lost, all the things he had missed out on, how he had to grow up and leave his innocence behind ... you were able to sum all that emotion in just those few sentences. Great job!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
:DD I knew it would be Gohan! .

Really cute oneshot.
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
aw thats cute, i love being a kid and im not planning on changing enything soon! (kinda like peterpan)
Twinnie chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Aww. This really strikes a chord at the moment - I got sick and ever since I'm recovering I've been letting my inner child loose: jumping around everywhere, getting hugs randomly, watching TV shows I'd watch as a kid (DBZ ;), climbing on Big Brother's lap, even sucking on my thumb from times to times And the odd thing is, not only does it help me get better (eh, a good moral is important!), but it also makes everyone laugh, and it makes my family and close friends happy

Gohan, and everyone else, let your inner child out... It's worth it )
bewize chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Okay, this one brought tears to my eyes. I love Gohan, he is without a doubt my favorite character. And he's gone through so much...

I love the way you acknowledge that in your fics.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
:(kawaii:( that was good! I think thats my fav poem kinda thing...just kawaii
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
most of these Gohan fics of yours seem to fit in with "Once Upon a Chibi" and the whole idea that Gohan didn't get to experience being a kid...yet another well written ficcy...i'm staring to run out of things to say in these reviews, so i hope you don't mind if i repeat some of the comments...lol...redundancy is mah friend ::grins:: gj! keep it up! keep up the good work! good fic! nice job! well written! etc etc etc... .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
;; cute. i thought it would be vegeta : P and, in case u hadnt noticed, im trying to review all of ur DBZ fics
Shadows Double chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Yay! Continue! Continue! I love Gohan Fics!
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I never guessed Gohan! I thought it was Veggie-chan... oh well, I have to be wrong SOMETIMES! lol it keeps me humble! Anywho, this was REALLY good!
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
*sigh* This is a nice story, 'cause, you know, all the time Gohan says he never had a childhood. *sigh* Poor, poor, Gohan.

Anyway, I like how you say all those things that only children can do, or at least only people with a child's heart. Hm, I heard that in a movie somewhere... called Ernest Scared Stupid.

Well, the child's heart part. So...

Really cute. Gohan never DOES get a break, does he? Always having to train or study, never having anytime for himself, after Radditz comes. Only four years old, and his childhood is stripped away from him. *sigh* Once again, thanks for making a story about Gohan's Inner Child. There just aren't enough of them. *sigh*

-Blue, signing off...
Elizabeauty chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
That is so cute! Gohan hasn't ripped his clothes in awhile has he? He was forced to grow fast, at least I think so, he had to be a scholar, he had to help tkae care of Goten, take care of Chichi, purify Piccolo's heart best he can, and help save the world! That's a lot. Poor Gohan. You are one of my favorite authors now!